• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

Spell .....

All that for teleporting 6 sqm forward? o.o

Use "getClosestFreeTile(cid, pos)"

Then the only neccessary part of your scripts is
Code:
	if (getTilePzInfo(aPos) == TRUE and getPlayerSkullType(cid) > 0) then
		return tpError(cid, "You cannot teleport into a protection zone after attacking a player.")
	end

And I'm just trying to help you, if you don't need my help then goodbye. You just have to realize that you ain't perfect, if I tell you it's too long why don't you try think about it instead? Or atleast READ what I say instead of telling me to read what you say >.>

Then the only neccessary part of your scripts is
Code:
	if (getTilePzInfo(aPos) == TRUE and getPlayerSkullType(cid) > 0) then
		return tpError(cid, "You cannot teleport into a protection zone after attacking a player.")
	end

And I'm just trying to help you, if you don't need my help then goodbye. You just have to realize that you ain't perfect, if I tell you it's too long why don't you try think about it instead? Or atleast READ what I say instead of telling me to read what you say >.>

You know shortening scripts is not always the best option, it is sometimes best to stretch it out, leaves more to the imagination.

Imagine if all of the tfs scripts were 2 lines of code, where is the creativity in that?

More important what are you really learning?

Shortening scripts to me is not to try to place everything in one line. Rather that there are other ways of doing what you try to do, which is the right way.

Shortening scripts to me is not to try to place everything in one line. Rather that there are other ways of doing what you try to do, which is the right way.

I think you have an ego problem, which is overly inflated.

It is F***ing copy of Kefke's script -.-
Im know that 100%, coz im requested for this spell much time ago!

And anyway: Thats does'nt work anymore!!

@Colandus:
Im see thats you are good in this... can you help me with thats spell? My teleporting above stuffs :(

Back