• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

23:00 and haven't studied !!

flaite1

"Senior Fish"
Reaction score
all i have to say is FFFFUUUUUUUU!!!

GOT 60 PAGES OF HISTORY TO GO! wish me luck lol

Well good luck...
when i was on Harvard i studied all freakin night for my tests lol...

Yeah, we can see how much your advancing, you are browsing OTland and making useless threads instead of starting to learn, way to go mate :rolleyes:

[video=youtube;YaGQLoBjMO0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaGQLoBjMO0[/video]
it helped me alot :p

flaite, what use are grades in fighting the evil that is the NWO?!

Good grades = good university, there can u get some contacts, u get a good job, get the boss, that makes u get influence, u get more contacts and power and than can u destroy the system from within with its own little dirty tricks.

So... keep learning and study alot my little paranoid fella! ^_^ (Talking to flaite)

Last edited:
Good grades = good university, there can u get some contacts, u get a good job, get the boss, that makes u get influence, u get more contacts and power and than can u destroy the system from within with its own little dirty tricks.

So... keep learning and study alot my little paranoid fella! ^_^ (Talking to flaite)

haha yeh, thats why i haven't dropped from school!

Why would that be a lie, dudemeister?

He went to one of the most exclusive university in america, and almost every of his posts are about harvard & something about doctor.

He just came here to otland, and just bragging about being doctor and studied @ harvard. I mean, what the fuck is he doing @ OTLand if he probaly is very rich and just bragging about it?

fagmeister

Back