• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

MoveEvent .....

its not complicated, all the work is done for you.

I just gave an explaination on how the script works.

You can configure the amount of tries given to the player, and the time in between each try.

How is that complicated?

very nice work bro
but i have antiafk system so ill continue usin monks

So this gives all skills at once? I think you should add a check to get the player weapon and trains only that then:).

very nice work bro
but i have antiafk system so ill continue usin monks

Thx, and you can still incorporate an anti-afk system into the script.

So this gives all skills at once? I think you should add a check to get the player weapon and trains only that then

Why bother when it trains them all?

And what fun is a server where one player is top level on highscores for sword, axe, club, shielding, and fist?

And what fun is a server where one player is top level on highscores for sword, axe, club, shielding, and fist?

its does not give u skill levels, it gives you skill tries based on your skill rate it multiplies the current skill rate to your the number of tries given in this case it is 1.

Its obvious that most of you know nothing about coding or the skill ratio of a player, every vocation has its own setting for which skills level quicker

To everyone else, hope you use it on your server, if not o well.

its does not give u skill levels, it gives you skill tries based on your skill rate it multiplies the current skill rate to your the number of tries given in this case it is 1.

Its obvious that most of you know nothing about coding or the skill ratio of a player, every vocation has its own setting for which skills level quicker

To everyone else, hope you use it on your server, if not o well.

PHP:
<vocation id="4" name="Knight" description="a knight">
		<formula meleeDamage="1.5" distDamage="1.0" defense="1.0" armor="1.0"/>
		<skill id="0" multiplier="1.1"/>
		<skill id="1" multiplier="1.1"/>
		<skill id="2" multiplier="1.1"/>
		<skill id="3" multiplier="1.1"/>
		<skill id="4" multiplier="1.4"/>
		<skill id="5" multiplier="1.1"/>
		<skill id="6" multiplier="1.1"/>
	</vocation>
1.1, 1.1, 1.1, 1.1, 1.4 :eek:, 1.1, 1.1. All look the same to me. Lol. Obviously you didn't understand what I meant. One knight will be the top in highscores for fist, sword, axe, and club. Kinda ruins the point of even having 4 different weapon skill types for melee if you ask me eh?

PHP:
<vocation id="4" name="Knight" description="a knight">
		<formula meleeDamage="1.5" distDamage="1.0" defense="1.0" armor="1.0"/>
		<skill id="0" multiplier="1.1"/>
		<skill id="1" multiplier="1.1"/>
		<skill id="2" multiplier="1.1"/>
		<skill id="3" multiplier="1.1"/>
		<skill id="4" multiplier="1.4"/>
		<skill id="5" multiplier="1.1"/>
		<skill id="6" multiplier="1.1"/>
	</vocation>
1.1, 1.1, 1.1, 1.1, 1.4 :eek:, 1.1, 1.1. All look the same to me. Lol. Obviously you didn't understand what I meant. One knight will be the top in highscores for fist, sword, axe, and club. Kinda ruins the point of even having 4 different weapon skill types for melee if you ask me eh?

Just made 2 new versions, haven't tested them tho

Just made 2 new versions, haven't tested them tho

I thought about doing that too, it's just that those lists of weapon ids aren't complete, thats an old list missing alot.
Edit: Sorry didn't read all the ids, this was exactly what I was planning on doing :p Thanks for saving me some work.

You can make a room with squares to train specific skill

for each room you use a script that train the specified skill

Back