• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling 238 Pally from Refugia

straher

???
Reaction score
Char is final warned but anyway, cipsoft delete all detected botters nowadays; char goes with 81 days neobot licence (it's 81 today) and all my scripts to neobot (including yala grims with refiller, lizards chosen and much more)

the char got a lot of outfits (full assassin, full pirate, mage's wand, full beggar, full warrior, full wizzard, full citizen, full hunter, full brotherhood, full demonhunter, full jester)

interested? PM me with offer

I may be interested, only if you can do a screenshot with your [email protected] and maybe if you can show me on Tibiacast?

wasn't hard to find the char name in Tibia, the information seems correct as there's no doubt what char it is viewing tibia.com.
I'm not saying his trustworthy, I don't know him at all.
But the char is real, and its retired. no deaths lately, Free account.
and a member of a guild with disband warning:
It will be disbanded on Aug 14 2011 if there are still less than four vice leaders then.

=)

Hey, waaaait. CipSoft DELETES a char that get caught botting? no more FINAL warning 4eva? wtf? i've been like 4 mmonths with no tibia wow

Hey, waaaait. CipSoft DELETES a char that get caught botting? no more FINAL warning 4eva? wtf? i've been like 4 mmonths with no tibia wow

They have deleted like 5000 accounts so far(I'm pretty sure about that, but I can be wrong).

wasn't hard to find the char name in Tibia, the information seems correct as there's no doubt what char it is viewing tibia.com.
I'm not saying his trustworthy, I don't know him at all.
But the char is real, and its retired. no deaths lately, Free account.
and a member of a guild with disband warning:
It will be disbanded on Aug 14 2011 if there are still less than four vice leaders then.

=)

and that info is 100% correct

They have deleted like 5000 accounts so far(I'm pretty sure about that, but I can be wrong).

About 8000 since they started deleting them, another maybe 8000 for bug abuse.

What does sharing the name have to do with anything?
He clearly stated it's in Refugia, which is optional-PVP, so no need to worry about being hunted or anything.
Also, you can transfer server, you'll be a brand new person with a brand new owner.

yep, you can't transfer it anyway refugia is the place most ppl transfer to (eg nietzshe, bubble)

it's up to you I didn't set any minimum amount if I feel it's a good deal I will sell the char

Back