• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster 24/7 Hoster4You

Status
Not open for further replies.
(1). Why can't you post a real picture hosted on Speedtest.net? Your "speedtest" is hosted on tinypic. Post a real one :D

(2). There is no such thing as L4 cache for memory. L4 cache is for processor, and it comes in 2, 4, 6, 8, and 12MBs, not 2GB.

(3). No such thing as 4.6GB of RAM

(5). Hard drives doesn't have a MHz rating. They use RPMs.

(6). 5TB of HDD space in dual 356GB? Doesn't make any sense...

(7). Go scam elsewhere :)

Last edited:
Besides I've never seen anybody with a perfect 100mbit up AND down speed... Only happens if you have multiple DS3 fibre optics that costs $1000+ a month...

And, he said that before even reading this thread we must fulfill his requirements. One of them is 100% stable and 100% working custom server... No such thing as 100% buddy. So I guess we should'nt be reading this scam at all to begin with aha...

I bet you got no experience at all with computing and you're just randomly posting.

@DedicatedOT:
RPM are counted with Hertz, it's a frequency unit.

@topic:

Post a speedtest hosted by speedtest.net as DedicatedOT said.

(1). Why can't you post a real picture hosted on Speedtest.net? Your "speedtest" is hosted on tinypic. Post a real one :D

(2). There is no such thing as L4 cache for memory. L4 cache is for processor, and it comes in 2, 4, 6, 8, and 12MBs, not 2GB.

(3). No such thing as 4.6GB of RAM

(5). Hard drives doesn't have a MHz rating. They use RPMs.

(6). 5TB of HDD space in dual 356GB? Doesn't make any sense...

(7). Go scam elsewhere :)

Hahaha, you made my day!

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back