• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster 24/7 Hosting Available

Dizznin

Dragon Slayer
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have a dedicated server that I'm not really using for much more than a teamspeak server. I would really like to utilize it to host someone's tibia server as that is what I love to do. I am looking for a good server to host, not some cookie cutter server, so please don't come to me if you're not serious. I posted a previous hosting thread before based off of my home computer so it didn't go through. This is a dedicated server and I would love to utilize it to its potential. I can help with everything from compiling to the website.

SPECS:
Memory: 8 GB
Processor: Intel® Core™ i3-2130 CPU @ 3.40GHz × 4
Hard Disk: 2 TB

Connection Speed:

Please send me a private message if you're interested and I can send you my skype so we can talk more adequately.

Thank you very much,
Jimmy

i have a server full everything war and hunting in same server but looking for hoster

I have Good Projects to Host.
just pm me with your contact information if you are interested.

Back