• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling 240 EK (fast please)

Rosestylah

Rozestylez bch
Reaction score
I alredy got one thread about this, but remove first thread.
I still want to go back to real tibia.

I ACCEPT PAYPAL FROM 9/11/2012!

I'm still looking for 3-4 premium scrolls on Harmonia. Depents what you choose from trade, items/char/all etc.
With this you get 240 EK with 115/107 skills and magic level 12.
Assassin full, Mage full, Summoner full, Shaman full, Warrior full, Oriental full, Demonhunter full.
Recovery key is taken, if you feel unsafe, transfer all the items to your own char.
We will use the middleman.
With all the items:
sevpuc.png

9kk, 90% items for assassin mask addon, fireborn giant armor, ornate legs, epiphany, shield of corruption.
You get bonus 172 RP on other account with 110 distance fighting.

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:
4 scrolls for shit you picked up on a ot? if people are really going to buy this for that much im going to quit my day job and start selling ot tibia accounts LOL

how much you want for it on paypal

- - - Updated - - -

If you don't want to message me back about it ingame then never mind. but I want to buy it as soon as possible and the longer you put it off to try get a better offer, the less interested I am.

u can say all u want it will still get killed down no matter who buys it :S

haha was a class game mate :p well soon see who dies when the acc is sold ":D

Back