• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

$25 reward. Looking for suggestions on a server name

Status
Not open for further replies.
1). Orion's Gate
2). Eternal Ascension
3). Rubber Dingy Rapids Bro
4). Neptunes Abyss
5). Helvetika
6). Drakova
7). Nexus
8). Ibira
9). Immortala
10). Xikini's Super Duper Free No Pay To Win I Promise OTS
11). Not Deathzot

If I win - donate the $25 to any charity of your wish

Final bump from me, until we've decided on the name.
For anyone who has more suggestions, you have until the end of day, this Friday.
Click the link in my previous post to see how much longer that is in your timezone.

and again, Thank you to everyone who posted some suggestions!
I very much appreciate it!

This might be an inappropriate place for this but... I love the idea of having no cash shops/donations but running a successful server or game for that matter gets quite pricey in terms of having a good host with good DDoS protection. Maybe you could find a way to implement like a premium account of sort.. or sell cosmetic items in the store to cover the costs, Just a suggestion though! Best of luck though!

Ethernia Online
Oblivion online
Tenelera Online
Xanera Online

Tower of Amber
Fantasy Lands Pathfinders
Legends of Amber
Shadowflare
Mytara Online
Chronicles of Enigma
Destiny Warriors
Fantasy Crusaders
Dream Defenders
Mythwalkers
Legend Seekers
Trailblazers Territory
Moon and Crow
Nothing King
Forsaken Chronicles
Premonitions of the Past
Trailblazers Paradox
Forbidden Paradox
Paradox Chronicles
Perpetual Struggle
Tales of Expedition
Ancient Nightmare: Gate Eternity Realm - A.N.G.E.R.
Forsaken Ultimate Conqueror King - F.U.C.K.
Wild Realm: Ancient Torment Hammer - W.R.A.T.H.
Nightmare Oath: Online Battle - N.O.O.B.

Bonus - quest idea lore:
Xikini has this transport device bugged, the engine is not TFS 0.4 and there is missing libs to work with his limited code skills, the functions he knows won’t work, he need help from Ninja and for you to find the missing libs.

Last edited:
Tower of Amber
Fantasy Lands Pathfinders
Legends of Amber
Shadowflare
Mytara Online
Chronicles of Enigma
Destiny Warriors
Fantasy Crusaders
Dream Defenders
Mythwalkers
Legend Seekers
Trailblazers Territory
Moon and Crow
Nothing King
Forsaken Chronicles
Premonitions of the Past
Trailblazers Paradox
Forbidden Paradox
Paradox Chronicles
Perpetual Struggle
Tales of Expedition
Ancient Nightmare: Gate Eternity Realm - A.N.G.E.R.
Forsaken Ultimate Conqueror King - F.U.C.K.
Wild Realm: Ancient Torment Hammer - W.R.A.T.H.
Nightmare Oath: Online Battle - N.O.O.B.

Bonus - quest idea lore:
Xikini has this transport device bugged, the engine is not TFS 0.4 and there is missing libs to work with his limited code skills, the functions he knows won’t work, he need help from Ninja and for you to find the missing libs.
also you forgot PeonsOT
Dumbledore Inquisited Crowd Drown OTS DICKOTS

Ascension Gate
Werewolves playground OT
Eternal adventures.

Also last day for names. Cross those fingers

Forbidden Ascension is what we ended up choosing.

Thanks everyone for joining in and contributing!

Raffle code below.
@RogaliS I've sent you a pm.
(Note: If I don't get a reply in 7 days, I'll redo the raffle draw. I hope that's not needed. xD)

Lua:
local names = {"adasiik", "adasiik", "adasiik", "adasiik", "adasiik", "amiroslo", "amiroslo", "animera", "astir lotus", "astir lotus", "changos", "changos", "changos", "changos", "changos", "damianek113092", "damianek113092", "damianek113092", "darkmubr", "drakylucas", "drakylucas", "drakylucas", "drakylucas", "drakylucas", "dreadshi", "dreww", "evil hero", "fearwar", "fearwar", "fearwar", "fearwar", "fearwar", "gertjan300", "ghostx", "ghostx", "ghostx", "ghostx", "ghostx", "gubbo123", "hans henrik", "hjugo", "hjugo", "kubernik", "lopaskurwa", "margoh", "margoh", "mariuskens", "mariuskens", "mariuskens", "mariuskens", "mariuskens", "mdwilliams", "mdwilliams", "mdwilliams", "mdwilliams", "mdwilliams", "namco", "namco", "naprawiamforum", "naprawiamforum", "naprawiamforum", "naprawiamforum", "nemphis", "nemphis", "nemphis", "nokturno", "nokturno", "nokturno", "nokturno", "nokturno", "oen432", "oen432", "oen432", "oen432", "oen432", "pelek2002", "peonso", "peonso", "peonso", "peonso", "peonso", "popoverde", "popoverde", "popoverde", "popoverde", "popoverde", "rogalis", "rogalis", "rogalis", "royalzbho", "salvus", "salvus", "salvus", "samco", "shadow_", "shadow_", "shadow_", "shadow_", "shadow_", "sir knighter", "sir knighter", "sir knighter", "sir knighter", "sir knighter", "stigma", "sun", "tony32", "under influence", "vatriot", "xeekxeek", "xeekxeek", "xeekxeek", "xeekxeek", "xeekxeek"}

local function winner(cid)
    local rand = math.random(#names)
    doCreatureSay(cid, "" .. names[rand] .. "", TALKTYPE_MONSTER)
end
OMZnXY.gif

As for the reset of us, let's grab our torches and pitchforks and stampede math.random.

Just kidding, nice name and 🎆 congrats @RogaliS 🎆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back