• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

256 players online. [RECORD PLAYER ON]

He aint giving a fuck about shadowcores man understand it and try real tibia, it's also good.
www.tibia.com
Thats right. He aint giving a f*** about the thing he earns so much money with and goes through the effort to always keep it up to date... You really believe that? When the time is due he will do something about the decreasing playerbase but right now 200players may be just fine for him^^

but you guys need to realise its an ot it will reset go down and for some off you it will be very hard you might struggle in life once it does because you will not be able to login to look at ur 145 ml or ur ferumbras hat or if ur danek ur lvl 150 mage

250~ players online on rl tibia is noraml, so dont cry and go exp manually spike :}

but you guys need to realise its an ot it will reset go down and for some off you it will be very hard you might struggle in life once it does because you will not be able to login to look at ur 145 ml or ur ferumbras hat or if ur danek ur lvl 150 mage
im higher than you on shadow and on rl mr 90 ms why u need many attention?

haha who cares on shadow i could be 400 by now really and danek you must learn something doesnt matter if im lvl 100 or 200 i lvl my chars i dont hack or buy chars like you MR RETARD

Thats right. He aint giving a f*** about the thing he earns so much money with and goes through the effort to always keep it up to date... You really believe that? When the time is due he will do something about the decreasing playerbase but right now 200players may be just fine for him^^
Mark just says he doens't care about money and he doesn't put mounts for 30$ on his shop
EXCUSE ME NO NEED TO BE PATRICK JANE
Scorpion Mounts 300 points, 300 points=???????????????????????
He did get enough money, now he doesn't give a fuck. It's the truth
He just says: ''People doesn't keep me motivated'', excuse me man, MARK SHOULD keep people motivated.

haha who cares on shadow i could be 400 by now really and danek you must learn something doesnt matter if im lvl 100 or 200 i lvl my chars i dont hack or buy chars like you MR RETARD
I dont spend 24h a day to exp it like you XD and leave my forums i said, or i will start facebook ur name and upload all of ur pictures on forums

Mate ur english is third grade Dorime, ameno.

Back