• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling 260 ed+ 122 magic level ( SOLD)

Sharter0N

Reaction score
Hello, I'm selling my 260 ED with 122 magic level, with EQ, over 6kk in cash + all items which you can see on the screen from this house. Rec key is taken so you'll have to buy another one. I'm interested only in rl cash because i don't have time to play now. Only Paypal. Post ur offers here if you want to buy or catch me in game.

#FOR PL USERS.
Jeśli jesteś z polski możemy załatwić całość przez allegro.

35lbu5j.jpg

SOLD

Last edited:
Do not trust this guy, first I sent him 10 euros as a service and he rejected it cause he wanted it as a gift, and when I sent it as a gift he removed me from skype, so hes untrusted :=)

@up
I deleted you from skype because you think that i'm a retard. You're sending money to me as a normal payment and lying that its a gift. I rejected that 2 times and you still have ur money so fuck off. (To everyone who will make any deal with Anoxi, don't trust this guy.)

2v9swhh.jpg

STILL LOOKING FOR A NORMAL BUYER.

Last edited:
Back