• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling 265 Master Sorcerer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Mark

Reaction score
Successfully sold characters:
174 MS to Forbidden on Neobot Forum 4KK
109 ED to Rafin Mythwar in-game 1KK
146 MS sold to Sir Youngblood in-game 3KK
90 MS sold to Kalle97 from NeoBot Forum 1KK
128 EK sold to Captive in-game. 1KK
198 ED sold to Captive in-game 10KK
273 EK given out to Colandus for Free.

Introduction before selling my characters

I don't want to spend hours convincing anyone of you that I'm trustable, and I will not bother trading with someone who wants me to spend days earning their trust, come prepared or don't message me at all..

I would like for all viewers of this thread to understand that I've been respecting the buyers of these characters when covering up the character names in order for people not to know that the people playing these characters in the future might be new owners. For the safety of the account not being taken under investigation or banished during a trade and the comfort of the buyers I will keep a low profile and not leak information about the characters being sold to anyone!

Prices
The prices of the characters are at the bottom off each add. There's no negotiating around my prices.

NOT INTERESTED IN OFFERS!
NOTE! I am not in any way interested in other games nor Tibia. These accounts being sold have not been hunting or been used for anything efficient in a period of over 3 months. Offering me other tibia characters, a wow account or any other services will not be off interest so please do not waste my time and yours as I don't intend to continue playing this or any other game.

Payment Methods
I will only accept bank transfers or meet in reality, so the buyer has to be swedish in order to buy my accounts.

Contact
Just send me a pm.

MS Account #1 [No FW]
Characters:

-Lvl 265 MS - Premia [Open PvP] - Mag.Lvl[86, without eq] - RS
-Full Druid Addon
-Full Summoner Addon
-Full Wizard Addon
-Full Warmaster Addon
-Full Demonhunter Addon
-Full Warmaster Addon
-Full Citizen and other small incomplete addons such as mage wand addon and pirate outfit etc..
-Black Sheep Mount
-Widow Queen Mount
-Blazebringer Mount
-Donkey Mount
-Shadow Draptor Mount

How-To-Play: Bot completely afk in banuta. Sick profit, sick experience.

Profit: around 1kk +/- daily
Price: 2500:- SEK
Premium Account

Avalaible for Purchase
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE!: When purchasing a character I will not put down 5$ in order to get you a new confirmation key, but if you pay for the confirmation key itself I will hand the code to you once it arrives to me else what comes along is OLD Rec key, current registered email adress and the password to that adress and ofcourse the account information to the following character that you decide to purchase!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back