• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling 287 ED (Tabu)

duktigpojke

Reaction score
Just checking if anyone is intrested in buying a 287 ED. It has like 3-4kk and alot of other shits in the depos, and if you like, you could also get CC1, since it's written on my noobcharacter and I have no use for the house. Fully equipped and magic level 119 without EQ, 127 WITH.
Rec Key is NOT taken.

We can use GM as middleman if you like.

Leave offers here.

a picture of your ass wouldnt be worth anything, but if you kill yourself it maybe would :)
I don't want ingame cash, since I've stopped playing on the OT.

10 euros paypal, I'll go first and I'll pay to middleman first. You choose the middleman.

Sad you quit btw :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Haha you noob Im Clas

And what I meant by saying lvlign with him, Is getting him down in levels :)

lol sry bro didnt recognize you were always wondering who is far cartman :D

- - - Updated - - -

hahahahahahahahhahaha
dream dream
u suck in pvp anyways

Well if he suck then u suck even more since u get always killed (unless u are hiding like 12 hours in da house) :D

lol sry bro didnt recognize you were always wondering who is far cartman :D

- - - Updated - - -

Well if he suck then u suck even more since u get always killed (unless u are hiding like 12 hours in da house) :D

Always? Check my deathlist and check his, and yes I'm leaving pz every fucking day multiple times taking pz etc. but he's just inactive and not enough proof LOL and why would I leave pz beacause I'm sure that I will die cuz when they log, theres no my guild online then. except for the yesterday
And you're even worse LOL LOOK WHOS TALKING, YOU ARE the one who camps pz all day long

Always? Check my deathlist and check his, and yes I'm leaving pz every fucking day multiple times taking pz etc. but he's just inactive and not enough proof LOL and why would I leave pz beacause I'm sure that I will die cuz when they log, theres no my guild online then. except for the yesterday
And you're even worse LOL LOOK WHOS TALKING, YOU ARE the one who camps pz all day long

Sry my bad i shouldnt even reply on your post <_< <_< its like throwing a stones against wall they always bounce back... (translation for you there is no point to do that)
keep living your dream... one day u will wake up and find the evil truth.... (that nobody cares :ninja: )

I always see Clas out of pz, you are either chilling in dp or wanking over your house, and clas dies more because he's a mage? I'd love to see you play a mage..

Back