• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

2k Spriting thread

sorry to criticize but i notice little things like this.

Facing south the lantern is in her left hand, while facing east it's changed to her right hand.
Untitled.jpg

sorry to criticize but i notice little things like this.

Facing south the lantern is in her left hand, while facing east it's changed to her right hand.
Untitled.jpg

She gets tired sometimes and switches hands ;)
But thank you for pointing that out, i may go back and fix this in the future

But overall what did you think of the outfit?? @LaggyNoob

BUMP
U
M
P

Hello OTLAND, just wanted to show u guys some of my new work and hopefully get some constructive criticism from you guys.
npXEits.png
Outfit
asOqxLZ.png
Adventure boots
Xb4xstW.png
Draconian armor (not the finished product)

I am currently looking for work! So if you like what you see, dont by shy to contact me. Thanks in advance.

OTlanders, i come to say I will release my outfits to the public for free. Would you guys want it? would it be good for the community or not? if most of you guys want me to I will.

I have a whole new wave of outfits coming ( male cleric, female witch, male archer, male knight)

After i finish this outfit i will also release to the public (more 7.6 style)
kKhS61g.png

Free sprites for all?

If you do release your sprites, I'd recommend posting them here and contacting @Peonso about getting them into the free to use pack. I'm sure he'll appreciate more outfits.

Actually I wont release anything for free, instead ill make art assets for a brand new game. Im thinking a project similar to zezenia online but better ;)

Actually I wont release anything for free, instead ill make art assets for a brand new game. Im thinking a project similar to zezenia online but better ;)

Well, in terms of sprite quality i don't think you can top Caynez' stuff, but hey, good luck anyway.

Well, in terms of sprite quality i don't think you can top Caynez' stuff, but hey, good luck anyway.

Caynez was actually the one who inspired me to start spriting. so comparing me to him makes me feel good :) anyways, nothing wrong with some friendly competition.

Today was the official launch of the server I made a few sprites for. Here are some screenshots of people using my outfits!

Qd3Hq9C.jpg

SDxshxM.jpg

DldmFmo.jpg

ktXVLNX.jpg

better than zezenia ? if you're talking about the server of these photos i disagree (my opinion)

Caynez was actually the one who inspired me to start spriting. so comparing me to him makes me feel good :) anyways, nothing wrong with some friendly competition.

Today was the official launch of the server I made a few sprites for. Here are some screenshots of people using my outfits!

Qd3Hq9C.jpg

SDxshxM.jpg

DldmFmo.jpg

ktXVLNX.jpg

ip of the ot ?

Back