• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

3 200+ eks blocking entrance to Medusas

Thread was forwarded to staff members. Hopefully they will handle this as soon as possible.
Thank you for your contribution and report.

Really shouldn't be illegal to block spawns on PVP servers.. And it's not me blocking nor anyone I know!

blocking on pvp server illegal? get a life kid , u mad cuz u couldn't bot dusas AAAAAA?

blocking on pvp server illegal? get a life kid , u mad cuz u couldn't bot dusas AAAAAA?

Lol!!!! Ever read the rules? Blocking of a spawn so your the only person hunting/botting there IS illigal... So you get a life kid!

maybe he was defing his red skulled chars which were botting down there = def.

Yea i wanted to go there to afk bot lemme tell u. /sarcasm. Dont u think if i wanted to afk bot there i would be higher lvl than 229? And u dont know me anyway retard, because if u did know me u would know that i rarely level and when i do level its manually. I am from the USA so i have lags and freezes and def couldnt afk bot anywhere even if i wanted to.

Back