• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

3 months voucher, no motivation to play

Wavoz

Oldschooler
Reaction score
Sorry to trouble you people, i am not showing off or anything.

I have 150~ek on antica, its really amazing account, it is created in 2003 and been premium mostly, so it has 1700~~ loyality points. It also has 90~days of double xp and skills voucher. I am clueless what to do with it, since i don't feel like playing at all, but i am sad to let it all go to waste. This account is never botted/cheated on. I can't sell it since i don't have the recovery key anymore (since god knows when, i prolly didn't even write it down when it was introduced). I just don't want to give it away to a random person who starts botting or leaves it doing nothing like the last account i gave away.

Any ideas?

Don't worry dude, don't even think on going back to Tibia RL (it's filled with lags & kicks) and apparently (this is just pure rumour) proxies are delivering DDOS attacks on behalf of Cipsoft doing nothing about it.

I've came back on August this year, leveled up and geared my now EK level 68 on Pacera but well.. I won't renew my 90-premium being the game on this shitty state.

LONG LIVE OT

Don't worry dude, don't even think on going back to Tibia RL (it's filled with lags & kicks) and apparently (this is just pure rumour) proxies are delivering DDOS attacks on behalf of Cipsoft doing nothing about it.

I've came back on August this year, leveled up and geared my now EK level 68 on Pacera but well.. I won't renew my 90-premium being the game on this shitty state.

LONG LIVE OT
On Bellona and Astera there aren't any such things. Maybe you're just unlucky or just have trash internet :)

On Bellona and Astera there aren't any such things. Maybe you're just unlucky or just have trash internet :)

Lol unlucky or just trash internet? you sound like Cipsoft... my internet is fine as it always was, the download speed is perfect so it's the upload.

It's their fault, look in the forums.. it's filled with people complaining about the same problems, also i've been playing since august perfectly fine, these problems started on 20th of Nov

Lol unlucky or just trash internet? you sound like Cipsoft... my internet is fine as it always was, the download speed is perfect so it's the upload.

It's their fault, look in the forums.. it's filled with people complaining about the same problems, also i've been playing since august perfectly fine, these problems started on 20th of Nov
Eum, not to complain but seriously.. all game have whiners, all games have people complaining about laggs..
It's not what it used to be, years ago forum was used.. as a forum....
Today a forum is a place to go a whine about anything..

It's true CipSoft has a lot of lagg issues with DDos and shit, but don't judge a game over what's on a forum, because forum today is just a place for haters to throw hate.

There's a simple rule, I've seen from many OTs..
If you have no problem, are happy and so on..... you wont go a forum talk about it.
If you have a problem, hate something or whatever, you kinda push it up in anyones face by using a forum to complain about it.

I decided to give away the account for free to one of the Otland users. Thread can be closed.

Cool, games are made to have fun, if you need ''motivation'' means you are not having fun, so just uninstall that piece of shit and move on

or play OT's, take it easy

Back