• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I loved that movie could of showed more action but over all it was still a 10/10 in my book

A very very nice movie!!!! a lot of blood and that, but i think i would be very nice if the last battle is howed (the one with a lot much soldiers)

the movie is nice but i didnt like it very very much but u deserve 10/10!

kennyeni said:
A very very nice movie!!!! a lot of blood and that, but i think i would be very nice if the last battle is howed (the one with a lot much soldiers)

Ha, it's the whole point not to show the last battle. It's a ok movie. It's not that great everyone wants it to be. If you want blood watch other movies.

7/10

It was a verry good movie and i would give it 10/10. A bit longer maybe :O

It's kinda sad in the End for the 300..
10 Years ago almost all Movies had a Happy End. ^^

Anyway, the Movie was pretty good. I'd give it a 9,5/10.

The only Scene I disliked/got confused was where the Guy on a Horse cuts the throat of that "300 Soldier" (the one whose Dad is fighting too)
I wanted to see him dead, but he directly rode into the 300 and wasn't shown anymore and neither got killed (or shown dead).

It was allright, but only watchable once.. imo. Gets to wierd if you watch it more..

I did not see the movie

I must see that movie? ^^

Well, a lot of people like it..

Back