• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

350 RP - Icechaw. [Not selling anymore]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jester

Off
Senator
Reaction score
Character Stats

• Level 350
  • Magic level 31
  • 95 Distance Fighting / 62 Shielding.

Items.

• Paladin Armor / Demon armor / Demon legs / Demon Helmet / Soft Boots / Demon Shield / 100 Ape furs/ 20 ice shards (That's full norseman outfit) / 8 chicken feathers / And many other items.

Aditional information
:
I've used 2 experience scroll.
Never been banished.
Recovery key taken.
The character owns a nice house in Venore with 3 floors.
Quests made so far: Bk / Dhq / Annihilator / Banshee. So you can still make poi and Inquisition quest.

Price:
I want to hear your offers, I will stop the bid in about a week or less.
I do only accept real money. (€)

You really cannot get much money if you even spend that money on a OT.

Anco, I'm guessing he is looking for 20$ since he spent over 10 dollars on it.

Smarter to buy some exp scrolls instead? Not just smarter but also safe
I can guarantee that buying from me is 100% safe, I won't scamm anyone. (Think about my rep :) ? )
Plus if you make your self a level 200, you can kill my rp and get much more exp than using exp scroll tough. Think about how much exp you get with the exp scroll and calculate about how much you would get killing my rp and you'll see what's better ^^

Omfg, more then 10 dollar for exp scroll??? and buying OT chars for real money??? wow, so my is worth something :p I remember that when I quit this server XD

Omfg, more then 10 dollar for exp scroll??? and buying OT chars for real money??? wow, so my is worth something :p I remember that when I quit this server XD
That 352 rp doesn't worth 2exp scrolls. Depending if you use it to get exp with another char, lets say level 200, you'd get about 350 - 400 millions exp. = 10 exp scrolls? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back