• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

350MS Hacked

The one who has the rec key is the owner of the account!
feloth's words.

The one who has the rec key is the owner of the account!
feloth's words.

Feloth's words a half year ago.
Things have changed and Katrila got his char also back without having the Rec Key!

katrila was the first owner of the account, thats why he got it back, and i was the first owner of the account, thats why i get it back, i got the recovery key ..

katrila was the first owner of the account, thats why he got it back, and i was the first owner of the account, thats why i get it back, i got the recovery key ..

It's about breaking loyality!

If the character is not currently beeing played by someone else, if your IP is valid to the characters history log I see no problems why people could have their characters back.

It's better then to just let them be unused and removed later for inactivity.

If the character is not currently beeing played by someone else, if your IP is valid to the characters history log I see no problems why people could have their characters back.

It's better then to just let them be unused and removed later for inactivity.

Well, my real friend was an active player on Twinforce and he just changed the Email of Tyngaste like 2 days ago so the character should be him. SO I don't undertstand why you are talking about inactivity.

Contact him asap. Hell be on like 2 o clock till 5 in the afternoon today.. I guess

I want my character back, I got the recovery key, or had the old one, since its changed now, i see, also acc nr, i got my own E-Mail on it and i got a nice screenshot of me playin the character...

I want that back!

And shame on you matt, you fuckin retard & backstabber, you always been a fuckin hoe, should have known you will do that...
retard

I know matte is the real owner of that char, I even rooked my char to let him get lvls on it...
then matte quit twinforce for a while and borrowed it to aggrostylah who barely played the char anyways...matte is the real owner of the char and the char should be played by him and noone else

edit matte is the current owner of that char and it should stay that way, fair for everyone

well done feloth

I know matte is the real owner of that char, I even rooked my char to let him get lvls on it...
then matte quit twinforce for a while and borrowed it to aggrostylah who barely played the char anyways...matte is the real owner of the char and the char should be played by him and noone else

edit matte is the current owner of that char and it should stay that way, fair for everyone

well done feloth

Why are you lieing Patrick?
You know taht Matte sold the char for items on Softcores and it wasn't "borrowed". Daniel gave it the email etc and matte asked for it.
Tyngaste was 333when daniel bought it. He rooked it to 220 and some days ago he gave it levels to become 350!

When greed meets possiblity,
just true friends can stay loyality!

You failed at it!

well done feloth

Don't come with lies here, you just want to protect your silly mate, I've paid with everything I had here for that character on Twinforce, also got the recovery key, I got many proofs that it's my character, all he had, was just the recovery key (He told me he would delete it from his pc, fuckin liar, u always planned to get the acc back someday)

Also I wasn't inactive, I was playin Twinforce all the time...

So GM msg me fast about it, I want MY Account back, it wasn't borrowed, I bought it...

Loyalty is all I need, and you guys don't know what that is, retards!

Yours,
Daniel

Why are you lieing Patrick?
You know taht Matte sold the char for items on Softcores and it wasn't "borrowed". Daniel gave it the email etc and matte asked for it.
Tyngaste was 333when daniel bought it. He rooked it to 220 and some days ago he gave it levels to become 350!

When greed meets possiblity,
just true friends can stay loyality!

You failed at it!

first of all I barely know daniel so this has nothing to do with loyality
and it was borrowed, matte has always had the access to it, he just let daniel play on it since matte was playing softcores

Don't come with lies here, you just want to protect your silly mate, I've paid with everything I had here for that character on Twinforce, also got the recovery key, I got many proofs that it's my character, all he had, was just the recovery key (He told me he would delete it from his pc, fuckin liar, u always planned to get the acc back someday)

Also I wasn't inactive, I was playin Twinforce all the time...

So GM msg me fast about it, I want MY Account back, it wasn't borrowed, I bought it...

Loyalty is all I need, and you guys don't know what that is, retards!

Yours,
Daniel

what "proof" do you have? matte has spent way more time on that char than you have and it was someone of the gms who gave him the char back to matte

case closed

first of all I barely know daniel so this has nothing to do with loyality
and it was borrowed, matte has always had the access to it, he just let daniel play on it since matte was playing softcores

Thats fully lied!

Why dont you let matte talk? You maybe barely know daniel but matte knows him better!

It wasn't borrowed, I bought it.

And if it was just borrowed, why don't I have access to it now, I mean I've lvled it up :) He thieved it, and it was never borrowed, I still bought that char and I want it back, Feloth should check it all ;)

Proofs? Well it's not really proofs, I got screenshot of playin the character, I still got the label of him givin me acc nr /pw /rec key, and if GM checks the rookings, It was my accounts rooking each other, also he can check, I heard, on what ip or so he was online, that was also me, if he compares it to my other Characters, he can see, that I was playing it.

Let's wait for Gamemaster, if he's fair, I'll get account back, I got my E-mail address on the account also...

We'll see

I guess matte is gonna talk when he gets home
for now you'll just have to be satisfied with me

Where is the sense in the second sentence.
I wont say anything on the battlefield and wont say anything ingame just here. Because we are in the fucking same team. Even though i wont trust you guys anymore.. Just robins stays loyal nowadays!

Where is the sense in the second sentence.
I wont say anything on the battlefield and wont say anything ingame just here. Because we are in the fucking same team. Even though i wont trust you guys anymore.. Just robins stays loyal nowadays!

we are loyal
but there is a limit
rl>ot
robin,matte,patrik>you,daniel
no offence

we are loyal
but there is a limit
rl>ot
robin,matte,patrik>you,daniel
no offence

If you say so. You shouldn't be so sure about that. What about that other Daniel.. Daxwax?

I said enough.. kkthxbye ;*

And Rl's lie for other rl's even when they know they're guilty!

So we can ask anyone else on Twinforce who played there till the last day. They will tell you that Daniel owned that characte ;)

Waiting for GM to clear that, we'll see.

No matter if i get account back or not, you are enemys now.

Back