• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

36th's mapping pit.

Arashel

Stefan the Stormtrooper
Reaction score
fiIDrwj.png

Hello!

Brief history (kinda not important, but I’m sentimental):
My first OTS was hosted on my own PC long time ago. Mostly for my friends and me, but I register it on some polish ots lists so there was some players which I didn't know in real-life. First kOTS(its name) used YurOTS with the version of Tibia client being 7.4 or 7.6. NeXt kOTS (Tibia v8.42+) used Evolution with imported features from my edited YurOTS's map. With time Evo's map became heavily modified. I’ve deleted “native” parts and putted my own. Few weeks before closing NeXt kOTS I've managed to finish Kuundo City and last remaining part of original map which was Evo’s main city. After closing my OTS I've stopped regular mapping and since that moment sometimes I'm coming back to my map, importing it to newer versions of clients, change something, add new features from new version of Tibia and delete some other silly things. Etc. Basically now it's purely my own map without any remnants from YurOTS or Evolution.

And now... Pictures...! Enjoy!

LIpUGle.png

6aNEE6t.png

g6AjXlA.png

FfjWHgL.png

o5dGmze.png

Last edited:
Pretty decent map if you compare it to Angmarr Book stories :). Sorry, but I was expecting something better after reading Angmarr Book.

Pretty decent map if you compare it to Angmarr Book stories :). Sorry, but I was expecting something better after reading Angmarr Book.
Keep in mind that making maps for stories is kinda easier in terms of details. GIMP isn't restricted with Tbia's grid. I can put everything everywhere.

I'm making short comic-like stories with Tibia's graphics. For the purpose of those stories obviously I need to create location in which stories will take place. Here's some examples.

BEWARE! I'm kinda cheating... Besides Remere ME, I'm also using GIMP to put stuff in more irregular matter, put non-tibia.spr graphics like special effects or modified tibia sprites or create my own borders for ground titles.

Since there are many talented mappers over here I think some of these will fell empty for You. Like I said, I'm using them for different purpose than showoff of gameplay and They fit it well.

3DEF3yO.png

5V6mhdb.png

CDeSuOw.png

XNn4klu.png

Kvxrh4s.png

4ZEOj49.png

AQp5OR5.png

7yjJij5.png

7AtGFfP.png

ds6XEjD.png

9h0Jhxn.png

6hircQQ.png

hp8lHIx.png

dzIJ7Ic.png

SeLRV9T.png

nb3XCzR.png

KjrOLyZ.png

fl9mb8C.png

W3b5Roo.png

2lkgcgZ.png

PS. If You wanna see more then click on my signature. It will take You to my thread in small art, where You can find more of these.

Last edited:
That is very unique! Always really enjoyed looking at the effects on your stories. You bring in some really good and new ideas for sprites.

Shadows would definitely add something to Tibia. But some of your shadows in this picture are all wrong :( xD
Yeah. I've just added shadows to make everything less flat(like pavements+street for example). I didn't even try to put them in correct positions in relation to sun or something.

Direction is fine for everything, the size of the shadow for the buildings however could be bigger obviously :)
Looks cool regardless.

@Peroxide - Ohhhh... Okay. But It would spam entire map with pointless shadows. I don't want to go full "special effects" here. I'll leave it to my thread in small arts.

Really stunning, I like all of your work. It's always so inspiring :)
everything from the holograms to small details as recolouring sprites to fit them better in the colour scheme.

Back