• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

3D “Tibia”

letmedoiteasy

Reaction score
I’m a lone wolf, a very old tibia player, and a Inactive programmer, I decided to get active, and this time for good, I wish to have some contributors to my project, once the game is finished I will be able to provide at very least all premium islands accesibles to F2P Players.

to be exact I can’t directly clone exact same old tibia due to the copyright, but there is always a trick to evade legal lawsuits.

any contributors is welcomed, what I need is screenshots of cities, spells, monsters, objects, walls, the detailed aspects of the game that you like, share that with me and let’s work together to make “The definitive game”.

(Please remember to put your name or detail information if you want to be on the credit list)
all contributions please send it to :

[email protected]

I am a programmer that can help. I have mostly done C# with unity, but know Java, C++, Python etc..

"I need is screenshots of cities, spells, monsters, objects, walls,"
U can download Remere Map Editor and TFS/OTX Engine...

Back