• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

4 City AlcanaOTS

Well link is dead so until you upload again thanks for nothing...

Good for you dude don't be a nice guy and upload a few simple maps to help someone people out just be a ****** and post shit like that , It pisses me off when someone posts a new nice looking map but of course the link is dead and its just there in front of you but can't even use it so its pointless and annoying.

Good for you dude don't be a nice guy and upload a few simple maps to help someone people out just be a ****** and post shit like that , It pisses me off when someone posts a new nice looking map but of course the link is dead and its just there in front of you but can't even use it so its pointless and annoying.

I can understand yourself being annoyed at a dead link, fact is that this thread was posted early 2011 and was hosted on speedyshare, afaik their links expire after like 6 months?

As for this:
Good for you dude don't be a nice guy and upload a few simple maps to help someone people out just be a ****** and post shit like that.

I have uploaded my maps before,

So you were sayin'? I think another reason I don't upload too often is because of leechers.
example:
Members who have read this thread: 285 (For http://otland.net/f50/city-gate-151611/)
Replies: 29
Views: 1,978

yaten, Foaly, Fittunge, damian00912, mohmed, Edling, superfan, The extros, mdgabrielzim, Schten, krysti11, Kurkszac, kabal22, Denys, Ramirow, michal021, nameman, OldXar, danieledum, DiegoRulez, kiokis, Darkfenix, Palapa, Shiel Zark, Kasey, LordZezim, Orothrez, adasiik, magicjano, Limos, Nalicia, Prest, rox666, Pandarohoo, miro3sal, jeanzinhosk8, Ormix, zabka229, Anteyz, Cal, S77, pbOTxGame, v0id408, BlazeyBlaze, God Christian, rene jose, HeberPcL, Andrekkzie, Dagor, emin333m, Zisly, rege stail, Asu, Ayhan589, LilJeezy030, vija, Fenyxxx, destro1269, GOD lolsito, hellpsy, Killzon32, Nith, roberty, gilbert123, Rebine, Anillka, Skylinx, cometangel, hemrenus321, shundao, soldoran, asgaf, Saper1995, wesley.unioeste, exique, razzr., reborn624, 360603, Potar, heitorsb, iagow, donnivi, Tercio Is Back, ib0w, tibea1022, Szmigol23, Runner, Wallaby, Amaru, psyhotix, Rabbcio, konieczko123, Ysk, Elo0n, Sorbal, 8408323, Onimusha, lol5, Ernstjan, plakyra, szajker123, Ancore, Megman, elementck, tylik123, killing, Rik123, ComeGetMe, ex eclipse, Iretealexandra, God Of Darkness, Grabek980, kor, Synergy, daradok, GhostX, Scarlet Ayleid, malin, Lars23, minomino, janos9955, niverius, Bitter, mooncows, ahmed30, otswe, cenk45, kaine112233, masinerija, Lucyaga, quirknepx, dl34, RomanoO, alkamenes, rangestar, Pank, Gamersdont, Collz, tiga1, Tibiamakers, sacrafic, wphelipee, smurf77, Diego1994, Sebastian Ching, PotatoSkin, Mitchell481, Bogart, abigorz, Darklord, Bonnen888, kends, jiuliewruit, mbruzaca, Amoaz, Silesik, Atrox, projarrad, Sizaro, seyakuroya, narko, Jonyercio, Jimmy THC, MeB, mazeutinho, manuveiu, pessoa93, lccaique, Gearfried, undercover, Demodras, Eva, eddypvp, easy, nefinoo, Joe De, ziggy46802, Nefre, Khazer, Mevios, GodSebbe, GOD Wille, alguzu, Haczyk, steve40283922, romeu23, Summ, 2pac, andre007, ignas1415, adrianootavares, Qlivz, Dracon, Redleaf, Powita, Ledawolo, jermaczek11, MartyX, Doom Drummer, kala, martinu, Redo, Pepe Bash, Alush, marcolaxd, Kayokane, SlurpDerp, Illusion, arek1725, Ramallah, onar99, MarcinQua, raell5, LucasFerraz, Huyek, Camilooh, Adadura, Decrik, Daniel13, Rexanilator, Synthetic_, Wangsta, michal001123, debiec, eduwx, tnecniiv, Extrodus, TKO, Lord Cesar, maciekxx, Crinks, 1uri, Giffer, The Mapper, lokinh, Rurouni, h4xx0r, Shadow Celtics, fiskrulle, tejdi, Augel, kakavoladora, epaminombas, Ericksson, mameca123, InvyX, jason93, Peroxide, Lagmacun, Allesn, Uckington, Siramix, Blez, Jeddy, Real Steal, Lessaire, Bondezan, Faelzn69, mazze_89, FrozenApocalyps, ontit, Andy Man, wafuboe, iSanto, rexgandi, Noonsik, Darkressxx1, Heroic, celsox26, Warhol, 195800, Maszekk, ForAllPlay, Zysen, Phemus, Amped RPG, davibrunelli, elipse, magedxd, DiMaxor, cyas2, kamilojo

All those views, downloads and only 29 people replied to the thread to either give feedback or say thanks. 8 of those replies are my own. This is why I don't upload.

Honestly who cares how many people like the thread download an post i mean its nice but as long as people are doing those things you should be happy that people are enjoying your work , Thats your only upload a little bridge really? You are acting like you have posted 100s of maps and you are tired of doing it? One little bridge wow i could go off big time but i aint goin to because its a waste of time talking to you about this , Yous a mod to hey haha..

I have this map, I will re-upload this and send it to a MOD so he can approve it.

Uckington Thanks sir finally were getting somewhere here, You will get your reps the second i actually see the map that's all i wanted.

miastaalcana.otbm - Speedy Share - upload your files here

Reuploaded again.

miastaalcana.otbm - Speedy Share - upload your files here

Back