• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Do you really think that its my char? :D i just putted it so people dont see my nick.

You should know who killed you nb

Albatraoz?
This charlover, who was in Pirates, when Pink beat Pirates he came to Pink Guys?
Yee, i know.
Next day he wasn't in anyguild, cuz he died.

no, you don't know.
houdini, eldo, slammerbruv, vito, slaskigmus, elder albe, nozad sylar. all they left pirates to joing pink guys so its not albatraoz deal.
please, shut up.
thanks

no, you don't know.
houdini, eldo, slammerbruv, vito, slaskigmus, elder albe, nozad sylar. all they left pirates to joing pink guys so its not albatraoz deal.
please, shut up.
thanks

wtf vito never was in pirates lol, like many ppl u said, i think only 3 or 4 ppl left pirates to join pink guys

Albatraoz?
This charlover, who was in Pirates, when Pink beat Pirates he came to Pink Guys?
Yee, i know.
Next day he wasn't in anyguild, cuz he died.
Okey listen, I left pirates because they sucked and all my mates ingame also changed team. And if you haven't noticed i dont spend alot of time online on Albatraoz, i play on my ms.

Back