• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling 455 MS & 439 EK on Olympa and some others chars

Reaction score
I've got some characters for sale, all of them are transferable, none of them has been ever banished.

455 MS 100 MAGIC - Olympa (nPVP) - eq worth 2kk and 3kk gps on the char - price 700 euros (negotiable).
The MS isn't owned by me but by me RL friend, however account data will be changed on mine on 28th February.
43482315.jpg

Payment methods that I accept are: PayPal, Moneybookers, Western Union transfers and normal bank transfers.

Contact me here by PM or catch me on msn: [email protected]

Attachments

Last edited:
I like that 207 knight but for 120? I donno Seems odd i would think it would go for higher no?

Last edited:
I don't know what prices you have in your country but in mine this is the average price. The character has some outfits and no mounts, is neutral but was in war.

Come with RK, E-MAIL ACCESS?

This: "207 EK 94/85 - Titania (PVP) - eq worth 1kk~ gps and 1kk gps in the bank - price: 120 euros (non negotiable)"

btw, I like your cast when u open xD

Of course every character comes to the buyers with the recovery keys and e-mail access.

I don't know if it's the same guy, but Vecriius had tons of different owners and most of them were scammers.
So, watch out.

Well, Vecriius is my real friend and since 213 lvl he has the same owner, so, watch out!!!

Dear Specfjalist, (207 EK 94/85 - Titania (PVP) - eq worth 1kk~ gps and 1kk gps in the bank - price: 120 euros (non negotiable))
I have just spent the last few Mins talking with you about the level 207 Elite,(listed above) I decided to buy it and Everything went very well,
To others looking to buy one of his accounts, His truthful, and I know this sense i did buy the level 207 and everything went Smoothly,
Thank again and Good luck to you :)

I've got some characters for sale, all of them are transferable, none of them has been ever banished.

437 EK 104/103 - Olympa (nPVP) - the eq shown on the screen (worth 6kk or more) + 5kk gps in the bank - price: 650 euros (negotiable)
WUk15.jpg

Payment methods that I accept are: PayPal, Moneybookers, Western Union transfers and normal bank transfers also I might accept gps on Olympa/Guardia.

Contact me here by PM or catch me on msn: [email protected]

Well, Vecriius is my real friend and since 213 lvl he has the same owner, so, watch out!!!

I don't believe that is exactly true. Perhaps you forgot.

[OLYMPA] 351 EK, 372 MS for sale!

Nice outfits. Are you guys twins?

No, we are not twins, you might see the whole Dashers guild in the same outfits. Nobody tells you to believe my words, Vecrius is not me, what's more, Vecrius isn't a scammer like other people say. It's easy to say "J.Dre is a scammer" but where are any proves? Any people that got scammed?

No, we are not twins, you might see the whole Dashers guild in the same outfits. Nobody tells you to believe my words, Vecrius is not me, what's more, Vecrius isn't a scammer like other people say. It's easy to say "J.Dre is a scammer" but where are any proves? Any people that got scammed?

I never said you were a scammer. My intention was to correct your statement. I was actually considering purchasing the Knight, but I like to have all of the facts before I buy anything Tibia related. You said the character was with one owner since level 213, and that's not true. I know Hyoga, if he told you that it wasn't ever sold - he probably lied (he'll say anything for a quick buck). That doesn't mean you're a scammer and that doesn't mean he is. I've done hundreds of trades with characters and the likely hood of that character not being in more than two people's hands by level 400 is unlikely - especially on Olympa.

Let's take a step back, how much are you willing to negotiate? Possibly down to 500 EUR? And are there other characters on that Knight account?

Edit: He's a scammer.

Last edited:
Add me on msn, I didn't say that the same owner was on the EK since 213, but on the MS (Vecriius, not Vecriius Knight).

And Hyoga is my rl friend, I know him for 15 years or even more.

more info on 219 RP 103/75 26 MAGIC - Guardia (nPVP) - eq worth 1,5kk~ gps and 2kk gps in the bank - price: 120 euros (negotiable)

please?

Back