• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling 455 MS & 439 EK on Olympa and some others chars

Does it come with recovery key? Email?
Any mounts / outfits?
Criminal record?
Does it come with eq?
Is it transferrable?

It comes with recovery key and e-mail, you can change e-mail easily with recovery key.
It comes with the EQ.
Criminal record is clean and it is transferable.

Outfits:
FULL: Assassin, Summoner, Warrior, Hunter, Shaman, Norseman, Demon Hunter, Yalaharian, Wizard and Oriental
First addon: Brotherhood, Warmaster and Citizen

Mounts: Tamed Panda and Donkey

So the nubs is gonna quit? Or just gonna scam for 500-700eurs?

Just so you guys who wanna buy the 455,439 they have bad reputation, hated by everyone also know as dashers.

WibbenZ

I've never played Olympa, just bought these high lvled characters from my rl, if he was hated by everyone I guess he was a better player than everyone else and that hurts you so muuuuuuch, right? ;/

Never playd with them, but they dont make the best services and its overpriced for the things you get. Tho vecriius is just getting more nice by the days that go by, hehe.

Tho would had bought the ms if it dident have that large amount of negative reputation :S

WibbenZ

Last edited:
Nvm the point if they are hated or not, such a thing as called a new world and a taste for change...

Say gratz to your source. What if I transfer the knight? Do you really think that some random people would know that I want to scam someone? Seriously, it would be a secret :*
And ask Holman if Szczygiel is trustable :)

Last edited:
I heard from a reliable source that this guy is attempting to scam people with those two high level characters (439 EK & 456 MS). The same person also told me that the Knight has a deletion warning, and is not transferable.

Beware & Be Careful!

Note: This information was given to me. I have not been personally scammed by this user.

J.Dre

P.S. My source is a well known member of TibiaUG and XenoBot.net Forums. He also played with "Hyoga" (the original owner) for years. ;)

I know who it was, hahaha.

9ZXTP.jpg

I have never told that the criminal records are clean but there is not any final warning, even a single banishment.

Don't trust him, he is from dashers. Everyone are scammers especially Vecriius. Don't buy these characters.

This guy is Not to be trusted! he sells accounts and then he Buys a New Recovery key and hacks it back, To anyone looking to buy DONT and to those who have bought account, get all ur items to Other Accounts or something, His got No heart, Its 1 thing to scam in a game and another to scam RL money, your a pretty low life...

Last edited:
This guy isn't a thief. Darthlady bought the 207 EK, transfered to another world and disputed the payment on paypal.
If someone here shouldn't be trusted, it's Darthlady.
And, just as you said "It's one thing to scam in a game and another to scam RL Money" why did you try to scam him?
You "low lifer"...

Hello all, yes he is a thief

i got scammed by him 1 month ago, 730 EUR lost

if anyone want proofs, i have a lot.

btw, he also is selling "Cegla gienek" and some other characters, so beware people

btw, im owner of Luminera Shop

Back