• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

4ever aol!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ners
Solutions
Reaction score
I would like a damn working script for infinite (forever) aol..Ye,I checked many of those damn threads about it but "no one" worked,or else the amulet would vanish after 2 deaths or it would vanish instantly...
I'm using cryingdamson 0.3.6 (8.60) V5 <-- if it could be the problem,...lol

If I put <attribute key="charges" value="0" />
the amulet after I died,just goes away...

Mesmeroo,If you came here to rage,then go rage somewhere else...find something else if you got nothing to do..

If I put <attribute key="charges" value="0" />
the amulet after I died,just goes away...

Mesmeroo,If you came here to rage,then go rage somewhere else...find something else if you got nothing to do..

Don't belive someone want to help you with that attitude..

Well,I think I got something :p if I put "10000000000000000" it gives 100,if I use /i 10218 ,100000000 it gives a random number from 15k up to 100k xD,but how I put it so when you use a lever so it gives a high amount of charges? tried to put 100000000 but it would allways give me 100:

function onUse(cid, item, frompos, item2, topos)

if doPlayerRemoveItem(cid, 6527, 100) then
doPlayerAddItem(cid, 10218, 1000)
doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid,25,"You bought a Donate amulet for 100 Exclusive shop tokens!")
else
doPlayerSendCancel(cid, "You do not have enough tokens!")
end
end

I ment in items.xml, or do you want people to only get this amount of charges when they got it from this script?

I puted that in items.xml but when I make it so when you use the lever-->>takes xxx amount of tokens and gives you the amulet,but I want it to have a large amount of charges,but it puts only 100 as max.

Lua:
function onPrepareDeath(cid, lastHitKiller, mostDamageKiller)
    if isPlayer(cid) == true then
        if (getPlayerSlotItem(cid, CONST_SLOT_NECKLACE).itemid == 2196) then
		doCreatureSetDropLoot(cid, false)	
		doSendMagicEffect(getCreaturePosition(cid), CONST_ME_HOLYAREA) 
        return true
        end
    end
    return true
end

Or just delete whole :
Lua:
<attribute key="charges" value="0" />
in items.xml

Back