• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer 5$ to compile sources quick.

owned

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Don't feel like downloading the things required, so just need someone to compile my sources.

Interesting. Inform me of this 150$ an hour job that you have, that allows you to waste all kinds of time on a tibia forum.
In the time you have been waiting for someone to compile the sources you could have setup the environment yourself and compiled it already saving $5 for a cup of starbucks.

In the time you have been waiting for someone to compile the sources you could have setup the environment yourself and compiled it already saving $5 for a cup of starbucks.
I have other things to do aside from download and setup things. In fact on another laptop I already have everything setup, but as I said, I have better things to do than grab another laptop and transfer files back and forth as well as compile.

Back