• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua 5 USD who fix me an error script

Rebine

Reaction score
Hello.
I offer you 5 USD on paypal if you can fix me a script, im a scripter too but i really tried to fix this problem and didn't worked.
The error is the next:

xLsFOgA.png

This lags my server, because it repeats about 100 times and only stops when the player who produce this logout.
I already tried with everything, so i guess only a expert of functions like this can see clearly the reason is produced.

Please contact me by Private Message if you are interested. It is a medium script and uses some lib functions but nothing hard.
Thanks.

But is a "job".

??
https://otland.net/forums/jobs.61/
The job section is intended for people who wish to receive compensation for their efforts.
The support section is available for people who wish to get help with anything, for free.
The benefit of the support section is that it allows other people who experience the same issue as you, to benefit from your thread that was previously created.

If your scripts are personal/unique enough in your eyes to not divulge to the community through the support forum,
then go the the jobs forum and provide the monetary incentive to help you with your issue.

If your comfortable with the possibility that someone may copy your broken script for their own use, post your script here for us to help with.
We cannot help you with your error without seeing the script(s).

I'll give you a link to read whilst deciding.

Back