• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[$50] OTC Advanced Guild Module

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxumic

Reaction score
I'm searching for a professional OTC developer to create an advanced guild module. The developer will do the OTC module, while I do the server side.

Advanced Guild Module

All players
  • See a list of all guilds on the server.
  • Select a guild for more information:
    • members (name, nick, level, guild rank, total frags)
    • past wars (time of war, enemy guild name, frags, etc.)

Player without guild
  • Min. level requirement to join guilds.
  • Found/create new guild (costs 20,000 gp)
  • See guild invites
  • Join guild
  • Reject guild invite
  • Request to join guild

Guild member
  • See online guild members
  • See message of the day (motd)
  • See guild balance
  • Deposit gold into guild balance
  • Set guild nick
  • Clear guild nick
  • Leave guild

Guild leaders
  • Invite/uninvite players (e.g. new window with a list of all players with search and filters)
  • Promote/demote guild member
  • Invite another guild to war
  • Accept/reject guild war
  • Set guild outfit color
  • Change outfit color for all guild members
  • Enable/disable outfit change for guild members
  • Set message of the day (motd)
  • Kick member from guild
  • Broadcast guild message
  • Withdraw guild balance

Guild owners
  • Order rank levels (up/down)
  • Edit rank
  • Create rank
  • Delete rank (min. 3 ranks)
  • Disband guild (only guild owners)

Other Information
  • The module is only UI. All actual logic/validation will happen on the server.
  • The HUD must be neatly organized into tabs, windows and use popups (e.g. confirmation).
  • The HUD must support search, pagination, sorting and filtering.
  • The HUD must do input validation (e.g. not allow special characters in search)
  • The HUD must gray-out / disable buttons and input fields which are not allowed based on the guild member rank.
  • The HUD must have tooltips (on hover) for more information.
  • The HUD must have the classic Tibia look.
  • The module has to be OTCv8 compatible.
  • You can reuse/resell anything you create for me to other servers, but you will not receive the server-side code that I write.
  • Payment: PayPal upon delivery (I'll pay the fees too)

Workflow
  • You will connect to a 24/7 server with OTC.
  • Share your screen on Discord.
  • Request any server functionality you need (e.g. getGuildMembers)

Further collaboration
Other planned projects:
  • [$50] OTC Advanced Market Module
  • [$50] OTC Advanced PVP Module
  • [$50] OTC Advanced House Module
  • [$50] OTC Bounty System Module

Discord: sorn28
Please do not use this thread to chat about anything other than the actual job.

Last edited:
Just so you know, who ever sells you a module you described for $50 must be TOTALLY out of his mind. Personally I wouldn’t sell such module for less than $300-400. You offered that you would do the server side part but in order to develope such module the creator needs mostly like to write the server part on his own due to the complexity.

If you ever find someone selling you that module for $50 please let me know I’d buy it instantly.

Just so you know, who ever sells you a module you described for $50 must be TOTALLY out of his mind. Personally I wouldn’t sell such module for less than $300-400. You offered that you would do the server side part but in order to develope such module the creator needs mostly like to write the server part on his own due to the complexity.

If you ever find someone selling you that module for $50 please let me know I’d buy it instantly.
Please don't comment on this thread. I already wrote that I will write anything required on the server side, if you don't believe that - that's ok but also irrelevant.

First of all, that’s not how a forum works. I will comment what ever I want to comment.

Second, I didn’t said I don’t believe you can’t do the server side part (which I am actually not sure about) but due to the complexity of this job it wouldn’t help the developer of such module much if you do that part. He will probably need to do it on his own so the communication between client (module) and server fits well.

First of all, that’s not how a forum works. I will comment what ever I want to comment.

Second, I didn’t said I don’t believe you can’t do the server side part (which I am actually not sure about) but due to the complexity of this job it wouldn’t help the developer of such module much if you do that part. He will probably need to do it on his own so the communication between client (module) and server fits well.
You're just talking nonsense. Like the thread says, the OTC developer does not have to work locally but against a live server. Therefore, there will be no protocol issues (communication between client and server).

50$ xD, definetly worh to be freelancer in 2k23 in tibia community

2k23 otland be like
  • 300 threads about problem that author of topic just wanna 100% complete code without any improve or anything to do alone
  • everyone wanna everything for free
  • job posts like "i have a job for you" then you see 30-40 files poor written, shitty code that you are supposed to fix but of course there is no budget for this "Who i am to pay your rent"
  • every third person trying to scam someone even for few dollars

to every tibia dev:
its time to find some real job with ppl who know what they want, topics like this literally tilt me, but yeah good luck. :)

Time to grow otland community, someone who wanna create good server must invest money in exchange you will get success or not, but this is how business work

this offer is not even funny really :|

Last edited:
50$ xD, definetly worh to be freelancer in 2k23 in tibia community

2k23 otland be like
  • 300 threads about problem that author of topic just wanna 100% complete code without any improve or anything to do alone
  • everyone wanna everything for free
  • job posts like "i have a job for you" then you see 30-40 files poor written, shitty code that you are supposed to fix but of course there is no budget for this "Who i am to pay your rent"
  • every third person trying to scam someone even for few dollars

to every tibia dev:
its time to find some real job with ppl who know what they want, topics like this literally tilt me, but yeah good luck. :)

Time to grow otland community, someone who wanna create good server must invest money in exchange you will get success or not, but this is how business work

this offer is not even funny really :|
Thanks for bumping, but none of the things you wrote have anything to do with my job offer. Neither do pronouns and many other messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back