• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

TalkAction (6.1) Cyber's REPSystem w/Opinion Points for 0.4 && mAAC

Is this the best reputation system?

• Yes.

Votes: 131 66.2%
  • No.

Votes: 30 15.2%
  • It's good but can be improved.

Votes: 37 18.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
which TFS are you using

TFS 0.3.6
aPUfV.jpg

I delete "rep" from database and this have in logs:

PHP:
mysql_real_query(): SELECT `rep` FROM `players` LIMIT 1; - MYSQL ERROR: Unknown column 'rep' in 'field list' (1054)
>> [REP_SYSTEM] Installing Reputation System...
>> [REP_SYSTEM] System successfully installed.

[Error - GlobalEvent Interface] 
buffer:onStartup
Description: 
data/lib/004-database.lua:100: [Result:free] Result not set!
stack traceback:
	[C]: in function 'error'
	data/lib/004-database.lua:100: in function 'free'
	[string "loadBuffer"]:15: in function <[string "loadBuffer"]:2>

Last edited:
dont worry that only happens once, once you save your server that won't show up ever

dont worry that only happens once, once you save your server that won't show up ever

It's the way how to fix:
Code:
query:free()

To:
Code:
if(query:getID() ~= -1) then query:free() end

Because you can't free query if it's not set :p.

eh i have again problem with this script because rep page in gesior acc again clear .. players have rang Hero ;/

ehm did you save the server before seeing the page?

i dont understand you when u say, after-add:
result = "You have found " .. result .. "."
setPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage, 1)
if(questsExperience[storage] ~= nil) then
rep.add(cid, 5)
This is ok?

Fatal error: Call to undefined function getReputation() in /var/www/characters.php on line 100

Fatal error: Call to undefined function getReputation() in /var/www/characters.php on line 100
you didn't add the custom function to your gesior, as is explained at main thread

and for

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'rep' in 'field list'' in /var/www/rep.php:7 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/rep.php(7): PDO->query('SELECT name, re...') #1 /var/www/index.php(69): include('/var/www/rep.ph...') #2 {main} thrown in /var/www/rep.php on line 7
execute
SQL:
ALTER TABLE `players` ADD COLUMN `rep` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' COMMENT 'Cyber''s REPSystem © OTLand.net';

blue imagem in top dont open, and legend imagem bug to i think...

top of the image that is beside the red does not open ..

and legend to ;x

lol sorry for bad english omg

it works on tfs 0.3.6 sql? or just mysql?
I am getting this error:
Lua:
[29/08/2010 14:23:19] > Loading rep_system.xml...[Error - ScriptingManager::loadFromXml] Cannot load mod mods/rep_system.xml
[29/08/2010 14:23:19] Line: 114, Info: Input is not proper UTF-8, indicate encoding !
[29/08/2010 14:23:19] Bytes: 0xA9 0x20 0x4F 0x54

Last edited:
it works on tfs 0.3.6 sql? or just mysql?
I am getting this error:
Lua:
[29/08/2010 14:23:19] > Loading rep_system.xml...[Error - ScriptingManager::loadFromXml] Cannot load mod mods/rep_system.xml
[29/08/2010 14:23:19] Line: 114, Info: Input is not proper UTF-8, indicate encoding !
[29/08/2010 14:23:19] Bytes: 0xA9 0x20 0x4F 0x54
you did not copy the xml mod fine
verify there is not any space at the left of the 1st line
this works fine at MySQL tfs 0.3.6 and 0.4. About SQlite i dunno, i have not tested it there

I have a problem. if you have players with rep on the server the images do not appear. LOOK

if dont have players with the rep on server images appear. LOOK

sry my inglish

Last edited:
I have a problem. if you have players with rep on the server the images do not appear. LOOK

SQL:
SELECT name, rep FROM players WHERE rep > 0 AND name NOT LIKE "%Sample" AND name != "Account Manager" AND deleted = 0 AND group_id = 1 ORDER BY rep DESC LIMIT 10;
SELECT name, rep FROM players WHERE rep < 0 AND name NOT LIKE "%Sample" AND name != "Account Manager" AND deleted = 0 AND group_id = 1 ORDER BY rep ASC LIMIT 10;
SELECT name, rep FROM players WHERE rep > 0 AND name NOT LIKE "%Sample" AND name != "Account Manager" AND deleted = 0 AND group_id = 1 ORDER BY rep DESC LIMIT 10;
SELECT name, rep FROM players WHERE rep < 0 AND name NOT LIKE "%Sample" AND name != "Account Manager" AND deleted = 0 AND group_id = 1 ORDER BY rep ASC LIMIT 10;
well i'll tell you which players don't appear:
Players with 0 (zero) rep
Players with "Sample" in the end of their names
The Account Manager
Deleted players
Players with access > 1 (staff)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back