• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

TalkAction (6.1) Cyber's REPSystem w/Opinion Points for 0.4 && mAAC

Is this the best reputation system?

• Yes.

Votes: 131 66.2%
  • No.

Votes: 30 15.2%
  • It's good but can be improved.

Votes: 37 18.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone that was rlly good script :eek:

but i got a problem on webpage ;/

If u can help me, veryy thanks
thanks
pm me your layout.php file from htdocs/layouts/tibiacom
you're just doing something wrong

I done it it was a missing path :wub:

But i got another problem :/

Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1' in C:\Users\chele\Desktop\Xampp\htdocs\characters.php:358 Stack trace: #0 C:\Users\chele\Desktop\Xampp\htdocs\characters.php(358): PDO->query('SELECT * FROM p...') #1 C:\Users\chele\Desktop\Xampp\htdocs\index.php(148): include('C:\Users\chele\...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\Users\chele\Desktop\Xampp\htdocs\characters.php on line 358

And i got on line 358 that.

Code:
               $player_killerr12 = $SQL->query('SELECT * FROM player_killers WHERE kill_id = '.$player_kd.'');

This error send when u click the highscore of red rep on webpage
But if u click blue rep hiscore they work good only on red reps:/ :(

Very thanks for help u rox !

?? that last query has nothing to do with my rep sys or is distant-related :confused:
you can render thanks by reping me in
reputation.gif
button

?? that last query has nothing to do with my rep sys or is distant-related :confused:
you can render thanks by reping me in
reputation.gif
button

Done rep+ y given after cuz i dont know how to give :thumbup:

I dont get REP+ from demon etc etc, i use mod , maybe need to configure?

Last edited:
send me you characters.php in a private message

that script you sent me works fine for me
check carefully if you've done everything right

@luckyman
resize the images by yourself

Maybe know why behemoth give only 3x rep points? and demon 0x?:eek:

And how to appear rep+ message when u kill monster?:)

Last edited:
@luckyman: you edited your code in a bad way didn't you?
pm me you reputation.php

@luckyman: i'll delay time fixing ur script, im kinda busy

v4 Patch#4 will be released in some hours, it includes an important fix

Ok, gracias cybermaster, in sqlite i just found the option of execute things.

RepSys just updated
v4 Patch#4
-fixed a bug between ranks in AAC's php rep function
-added script to get rep when making a quest
-deprecated repDeath script(onPrepareDeath)
-now players will only lose rep when they are killed my players, not by monsters
-now players will receive rep from others if killed player is lvl > 30
I really advise everyone to update your repsys with latest one to fix some bugs

someone plz test the latest mod if everything is working fine according to the new update

Last edited:
Nice one, but I have a problem, everything works fine, no error messages or anything.
But sometimes the whole script just "dies" and doesn't answer to anything like !rep.
So when I reload mods again it works.

Using (Crying Damson 0.3.6)

well, as coincidence it's happening same thing to me now

its related to tfs 0.3.6

Helloe Cyber Please Read!!

You remember me??

please make the system like as war of emperium of ragnarok.

remember that?:

1.By killing the Kristanium (Emperium the rag) you conquer the castle.
2.Kristanium is immune to magic, to make it difficult to be broken, and the player guild that cause more damage or give the last hit (an option), becomes owner of the castle, can also create a specific weapon to break the Kristanium can be called Kristanium Breaker.
3.When Kristanium die every player guild enemy are teleported.
4.Only people who have guilds can go to war.
5.The event lasts 2 hour.
6.Upon entering the castle you do not miss ANYTHING!
7.Only players with guild can enter the castle.
8.When Kristanium is broken, the players who are not in the guild broke Kristanium are teleported you out of the castle, and Kristanium is summoned again to be regained, and then the guild became owner of the castle have to defend it against the other guilds.
9.Guilds can ally with another Guild to Help in War.
10.Flags are outside the castle containing: Name of the Castle and the name of the guild now owns the castle where the castle is conquered by another guild's description of the Guild name change.
11.Highscores for the player to break more kristaniums, and guilds that have earned more castles, and a newsletter containing the names of all the castles on the server, and stating the name of the owners of these guilds castles.
12.The Castle has to be large, there should be walls surrounded the castle making it difficult to enter the Kristanium should be in the last room of the castle.

I FINISHED THE CASTLE I WILL SEND YOU A PRIVATE MSG WITH THE LINK FOR DOWNLOAD, PLEASE CONTACT ME I LOVE YOU MAN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back