• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

6 years later

ZoOorO

Senator
Reaction score
Hello, I was together with Talaturen, Kornholiju and Kiper the very first members of OTLand. I still remember when we started we had MyBB, with an ugly brown theme, good days. I Went inactive in late 2010 and today I felt nostalgic about the forum that always was on my browser tabs.

How many members from the early days(June-August 2007) are still here and active? And what are guys up to as of now in real life and in open-tibia?

Have a nice day!

Last edited:
I joined a couple of months after that period. Didn't realise I was so close to the start of OtLands birth.

I remember one of my first posts being a bug report stating that chase didn't work. Ofc this was a known issue as OTs were pretty new. My first map had houses that had lockable doors, as GM I would issue keys to players who wished to own a house. Of course items weren't saved.

What a long, strange trip it's been.

Cheers,
Yodot.

Hello, I was together with Talaturen, Kornholiju and Kiper the very first members of OTLand. I still remember when we started we had MyBB, with an ugly brown theme, good days. I Went inactive in late 2010 and today I felt nostalgic about the forum that always was on my browser tabs.

How many members from the early days(June-August 2007) are still here and active? And what are guys up to as of now in real life and in open-tibia?

Have a nice day!
Why'd you leave :p?(Curious)

I think I can count myself to one of the "members from the early days" even though I wasn't very active here during the time OTFans existed. I did visit once in a while and post though. :)

To answer your questions, yes I am still here and active. Currently I'm working on a project called Ramurika.

What about you? You didn't state much about what you're currently doing. :)

i joined ots' around that time not too sure if i had an account here at august/ probably late 2007 though ^^ - during 2008 and 2009 i was more otfans sided. But then i was warmed over to the darkside of otland :>

Always remembered that otland was where the community was, otfans was where the ability was. (during those times until otland dominated)

Been here since July 2007 or something, but never really posted back then (other account as well).

I still wonder to this day why I did not use my first account (knightfire).
Anyways, I am still here, more involved in OpenTibia than ever, OpenTibia played a major role in my career decision (computer science major).

6 years ago :eek: don't remember it at all (memory problems)
Just sit playing a chilean otserv called Unleash, then I think: if they can do that, I can do that too. Start in otfans, just reading posts and trying to understand a little bit english, trying to be a contribution to this the community I came here, asking some stupid things like: what is lua? what do that? how do I do that? blah blah...
I have fond memories of this community and members of the same, it must continue to grow as a community and return to what we were, people helping nonprofit :)

Also I don't remember tibia in 2007-2008-2009 cus I get involved on the competitive scene of counter strike 1.6 in my country, just remember the candy bot, the mage combos, the not-hotkeys annihilator quests, the teams of 15-20 chars for banshee's quests, my hunts on demona jajajjaj
Good times :)) thanks for the memories... (still learning english jajajaj)

I guess we are a few from back then :) I go under the nick "Yellowhat" now a days

Back