• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

6 years later

I envy those who can quit tibia completely and forever, I just can't xD nostalgia always hits
I honestly just can't put the time needed into it.
and I also don't want to pull my very small wallet out to pay for the luxury items to make the game quicker.

I also like to 'collect everything' when I play a game.. and there are too many unobtainable items from contests / santa / world events / et cetera.. it wouldn't be enjoyable to collect 90% of the items, knowing that there is a bunch of items that are simply not available anymore.. and my collection would never be complete.

--
I help on the support board on/off.
But otherwise I just take care of my kid and work on the game in my signature.

When nostalgia hits, I just open a map and explore for like 10 minutes and close everything tibia related... it's like post-nut clarity XD
Yeah I downloaded the latest RME and spr/dat pack the other day, spent 10 mins and closed lmao. It's cool to see the new sprites but it's just not the same :(

Back