• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bazzese

Experienced Noob
Reaction score
I was waiting for a funnier icechaw without ue spam, but the same day you switched it to 8.54 you changed it back to an ue spam server.

Thanks to everyone which made them change back MORONS ffs just a bunch of fucktards without any pvp skill BAIBAI!

and yea go flame me no pvp skill aka n00baks

Edit: keep rashid,djinn and all stuff in thais but change back to reduced ue, lower heal etc etc

because if you trap a mage the only way to kill him is by using ue combo same with all vocs the only way to kill anyone is to ue combo lmfao thats not even funny i wanna be able to kill someone without spamming ue LAAAAAME!

Last edited:
Well man in all honesty i was looking forward to the update aswell but once i actually played it it was wank. My 760 ed hits the same as a 200 ed on softcores. Its better the way it is.

Well man in all honesty i was looking forward to the update aswell but once i actually played it it was wank. My 760 ed hits the same as a 200 ed on softcores. Its better the way it is.

ya but well they could change so the higher you are the higher hits you do.

ya but well they could change so the higher you are the higher hits you do.

Yeah and if they wuda done that then nobody would have complained but it was wank the way they did it. Anyway softcores FTW from now on =P

Make more work for them? I dont think so..
Stop crying, if your going GO.. stop making pointless threads on the forum

Who's the one making pointless threads here hm lemme think IT'S YOU you keep making stupid threads with you whining in it ;s. well get the hell outta my thread just because you cant play a server without ue spam doesnt mean you should tell me im making pointless threads. now go kill yourself.

sucks.jpg

Back