• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.1] Dolnera is comming back - v2.0

Lelodro

khé?
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
brewsterl
coollogo_com_24985682.png

I come to present this new server I'm working, we want to offer a chance for the players to participate in a discussion thread and involve themselves with the settings designed for the server. I decided to go back to that Tibia version to remember the good old golden Tibia days with alot of customs x).

Dolnera is a real-map version 7.7 adapted to 7.1 with guild war system, party experience sharing and custom features, all oldschool quests and task system.
Dolnera is the first stable 7.1 server in a long time, this is a longtime server that wont reset! We are already looking for options to host one more server in the US.

Game Features
  • 7.1 Graphics with Custom ones.
  • RetroPvP
  • Enigma (access via Captain Bluebear at Thais or Fly Carpet Service) Free for all!
  • Free Djinns (Require level 30+)
  • Skills rings x2 (Axe Ring +8, Sword Ring +8, Club Ring +8)
  • Without soul system
  • Stacked Parcels/Boxes/Crates etc is blocking movement
  • Custom antibot client with DirectX9 & OpenGL support
  • No level restrictions for weapons or runes
  • Being able to boat while pz locked
  • Manual aiming
  • Creatures can be lured anywhere (beware of the GS!)
  • Ships are not protection zones
  • Change gold/platinum/crystal coin on click.
  • Loot message on screen.
  • Task Npc (Grizzly Addams on every city)
  • Party Shared Exp
  • War System
  • No stairjump delay/exhaust
  • No PZ (Protection Zone) on boats
  • Spells unlocked by reaching required magic level for specific spell.
  • Possibility to make boat traps
  • Possibility to make cave traps
  • Can Buy houses at level 30
  • Rent weekly.
  • Houses Skip Initial Rent
  • Balanced Vocations
  • Damage increased for Knights and Paladins.
  • Goblins can drop up to 5x more small stones, up to 25.
  • No runes on Shop. They must be conjured.
  • Bank system.
  • Full HP and MP at level up
Regeneration system
  • Sorcerer - 4 Mana 03 Seconds / 2 HP 12 Seconds
  • Druid - 4 Mana 03 Seconds / 2 HP 12 Seconds
  • Paladin - 4 Mana 04 Seconds / 2 HP 08 Seconds
  • Knight - 4 Mana 04 Seconds / 2 HP 06 Seconds
  • Master Sorcerer - 8 Mana 03 Seconds / 4 HP 12 Seconds
  • Elder Druid - 8 Mana 03 Seconds / 4 HP 12 Seconds
  • Royal Paladin - 8 Mana 04 Seconds / 4 HP 08 Seconds
  • Elite Knight - 8 Mana 04 Seconds / 4 HP 06 Seconds
Old spells, runes and wands
2gvj9sl.png

118n57t.png

Old containers
mbjoee.png
Old_label.gif

Old items
items.jpg

Old monsters graphics
monsters.jpg

Custom Quests:
Pits of inferno
Inquisition Quests
Demon Oak Quest

The new city is not so new, many played the famous "Evolutions" of xidaozu, with some modifications for a better rpg. The old city "Tesla" was removed. It includes an island of "Enigma" that I called Forgotten, very good hunt area, and some extras! Just have to walk a lot xD.

iZOGW79.png

Fly carpet, you can now access Enigma City from Femor hills, edron and darashia, and also access from Thais (Captain Bluebear)

qxKgRCy.png

n0FgbNy.png

jdmmLhI.png

PLFFFsh.png

Great! My favorite version of tibia! I'll be there

Last edited:
olnera is the first stable 7.1 server in a long time, this is a longtime server that wont reset!

The whole thread is copy paste from this: [FRANCE] Dolnera 7.1 |Mid-rate|Tasks|Party-Exp|Oldschool features 7.1

Dolnera is the first stable 7.1 server in a long time, this is a longtime server that wont reset!

It has been shutdown within a month, what are you talking about now?

People like you made OT server community bad as it is now. You try to fool people with your bullshit promises when none of you are going to accomplish, too sad these kids puts trust in you again. I shouldn't be wasting my time posting here, but I get pissed off seeing this shit on Otland forums.

The whole thread is copy paste from this: [FRANCE] Dolnera 7.1 |Mid-rate|Tasks|Party-Exp|Oldschool features 7.1

It has been shutdown within a month, what are you talking about now?

People like you made OT server community bad as it is now. You try to fool people with your bullshit promises when none of you are going to accomplish, too sad these kids puts trust in you again. I shouldn't be wasting my time posting here, but I get pissed off seeing this shit on Otland forums.

You are free to think what you want x) There will be many changes, why that apply this changes when many had gone due bugs.
If it is as simple as you think, open your server and you will see.

I am taking advantage of my free time to work in dolnera, and receive every suggestion.

I didn't get a chance to play the first version, but I was following it. I love the old graphics, good job on doing that. Very nostalgic and people who loved the old tibia, like myself, will appreciate it. I will play version 2.0- how long do you plan on keeping it open, and what caused the shutdown of the last version?

I didn't get a chance to play the first version, but I was following it. I love the old graphics, good job on doing that. Very nostalgic and people who loved the old tibia, like myself, will appreciate it. I will play version 2.0- how long do you plan on keeping it open, and what caused the shutdown of the last version?

there were some crash bugs, I could not fix in time for personal problems (Yes, I am a human, i have a life :p).. so it is no longer worth upgrading the old version.
i can continue developing this version (2.0), i love reading suggestions, taking the best of each server and having it in one.

Whats about the Wanda/Rods? And new ítems? New outfits? Enigma its only for vip?

-Wands&Rods¿?

They have the same damage as the wands & rods of Tibia 7.6, with the oldschool sprites.

-To be exact, 5 new outfits. only for vips..
-New items? available in quests (Demon Oak & Inquisition) Also in bosses (Ferumbras & Orshabaal) only in raids.
-Enigma its free for all.

Back