• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.1 Project] Looking for Tutors & Gamemasters

oldtimes

Banned User
Reaction score
Dear Community.

We are currently looking for Tutors and Gamemasters who would like to support our 7.1 Real Map Server Project.
I will keep it short and explain more detailed over Skype.
Add oldtimessupport on Skype if you wish to support this unique project.

Donations
We are also accepting donations, which will make it possible to launch our project even sooner.
If you would like to donate, please add us to Skype (oldtimessupport)

Kind Regards
Oldtimes Staff

Last edited:
Hello oldtimes,

I've played tibia since 7.6 [7 years] and have high experince to be tutor in old tibia server
My Skype [aly.reda32] I will add you in any time

4 months asking for money for the server, and you have not even have the cash .. better work

4 months asking for money for the server, and you have not even have the cash .. better work

It's not about just cash.
We need professional Gamemasters and other support positions needs to be filled.
We are very accurate with who we give a support position.

Dear Community.

We are currently looking for Tutors and Gamemasters who would like to support our 7.1 Real Map Server Project.
I will keep it short and explain more detailed over Skype.
Add oldtimessupport on Skype if you wish to support this unique project.

Donations
We are also accepting donations, which will make it possible to launch our project even sooner.
If you would like to donate, please add us to Skype (oldtimessupport)

Kind Regards
Oldtimes Staff
All nice idea to job people, but as just a thought i would..
1 - Create a Staff ( fully manned )
2 - Community Managers ( tutors )
3 - Open The Server For Game-Play
Little Sample for creating anything man power and then recuit the none-needed people.I dont get the point of opening the server to game play with small jon issiues like this :L NO OFFENCE..!

Back