• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.1 Project] Looking for Tutors & Gamemasters

All nice idea to job people, but as just a thought i would..
1 - Create a Staff ( fully manned )
2 - Community Managers ( tutors )
3 - Open The Server For Game-Play
Little Sample for creating anything man power and then recuit the none-needed people.I dont get the point of opening the server to game play with small jon issiues like this :L NO OFFENCE..!

I get your point.
Ofcourse we have thought this through carefully and we recruit only professionals.
Thank you for the feedback!

I get your point.
Ofcourse we have thought this through carefully and we recruit only professionals.
Thank you for the feedback!
İm not lecturing your administrator position on your server, the reply i put down is they way i would run my system, and as i said at the end of my comment NO OFFENCE..! as in you dont need to take notice of this...

İm not lecturing your administrator position on your server, the reply i put down is they way i would run my system, and as i said at the end of my comment NO OFFENCE..! as in you dont need to take notice of this...

Alright :) Thank you!

Hey ! If you still need staff members im avaible ! :) i have experience of being GM,CM,GOD,tutor ! :p Add me in skype [foqua.bluezz]

and i like making events :D !!!

Hello This server look very good on 7.1 nice graphics
You know when will be online?
Maybe this week is nice
Many people wanna play this server
Good Job

Hello This server look very good on 7.1 nice graphics
You know when will be online?
Maybe this week is nice
Many people wanna play this server
Good Job

Thank you for the positive replies :)
We hope to launch it soon enough.
Stay tuned!
If you wish to help us getting started you can add oldtimessupport to skype.

Great News!

We have finally placed our order and are currently waiting for the hosting company to setup our server.
It's a strong dedicated server with full DDoS Protection and stability.
Once the server is setup we will configure it correctly and share more information with you!

We have decided to launch this project out of our own pockets and we hope to se alot of happy new faces!

Kind Regards
Oldtimes Staff

Back