• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.4-7.6] Guilcera, Virgin's Delight - a sequel. Custom Map.

Peonso

Godly Member
Solutions
Reaction score
zlQM42U.png

I got intimidated by @Lisq to open a thread about it. It's a long term project, so I don't expect it to be online anytime soon. I'm still working in the current incarnation of Guilcera, check it here, it's great. Some of you might know me by this incarnation of Celestia where I worked with @Kungenn.

This sequel is set to happen after this episode happens to the current map:

"Guilcera was facing a peaceful era, by grinding infinite experience the citizens cleared it's land from the evil beings that once were a plague. People were really bored and despite some random powerful dude going rampage and killing some people before committing suicide, nothing really was happening. People accumulated so much wealth to the point that gold worth nothing due to inflation. Everyone's favorite activity became to talk nonsense in front of the depot.

Well, actually not everyone's. @Remere was a curious guy. He was messing with weird magic artifacts, and ended up discovering how to open portals to other map dimensions. Despite being successful, it was dangerous and he was not really sure of what he was doing, and the full potential of the artifacts and magic involved. He ended up opening a breach to Tibia map, from where Tibian gods emerged from. They didn't like to see a map the resembled Tibia, and went full wrath into Guilcera map, claiming it to not be the real thing, filthy and unworthy.

Chanting hymns of death, blood and destruction God Guido was killing every Peonsville citizen with summoned behemoths. God Durin sent hordes of dwarves to exterminate all the wild life. God Steve brought the Feared Hugo, the Demonbunny. And for last, God Stephan was spreading void to consume the last bit of the Guilcera map.

Everything was succumbing, and it was succumbing fast. Remere realised the end was soon, there was not many survivors, he need to act. He used his entire mana to cast the spell, not really sure if it would work, he was just learning and experimenting. He opened a portal to another map, the needed artifacts disintegrated instantly, it seemed unstable. He started screaming, and people started to jump in, as people jump from the last floor of a building in fire. You got near, faced Remere in his eyes, he seemed exhausted, someone that would be exhausted by far more than two seconds, but not hopeless.

- Go through! Fast! - Remere begged you.

And fast you went in, without knowing if there was even an other side..."

The current map is in early stages of development, the map from current incarnation is there just for size comparison purposes. The areas north of the city of Pensa are just sketchs to guide development and should change a lot, Sourthern Icelands and the city of Pensa are in good development stage and the swamp in some early development.

SXFJnd2.gif

Server characteristics:
  • Skills and Magic rates are staged, you advance faster in the beginning.
  • Game mechanics from 7.72.
  • Spells system the same as 7.4 Tibia.
  • Monsters from 7.7.
  • Party can share exp.
  • Knights and paladins damage is slightly buffed.
  • Mana regen is slightly faster.
  • Loot message can be enabled/disabled.
  • Change gold on click.
  • You don't have to buy spells.
  • Exp stages from 6x to 1x.
  • Some massive lore.
  • Diverse quests.
  • Total free content.
It's gonna diverge from the current version by having more well thought content. The map is bigger, the rates are lower. There will be story, books, lore and mysteries, more puzzles also.

Also if you don't mind a low players base, try the current version, it's fun and more is comming.

Stay tunned for more news.

Last edited:
I was always like... meh Guilcera is way too small to really play for a longer while...

Holy guacamoly! Minimap looks stunning!
Could we get a few screenshots as well or is that still considered as top secret :p ?

I was always like... meh Guilcera is way too small to really play for a longer while...

Holy guacamoly! Minimap looks stunning!
Could we get a few screenshots as well or is that still considered as top secret :p ?
Not for now, things still rough.

goodluck with the project. one day it will be a succes. Remember my advice I gave after playing your test server for a bit.

Haha you cheeky bastard, all that time you had this going on? ^^

Im very curious man. As others have stated the mini-map looks very good. Also i like it that there are lower rates :].

Back