• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.4, 7.8, 7.92, 8.0] Sabrehaven.com based on Nostalrius 7.7 fork

Erikas Kontenis

Board Moderator
Staff member
Board Moderator
Reaction score

What is Sabrehaven​

Link to repo: GitHub - ErikasKontenis/SabrehavenServer (https://github.com/ErikasKontenis/SabrehavenServer)

Overall I feel like I have contributed to open tibia too little and worked too much in private as compared with other developers I see and respect so in return I wish to give everything I took. And I wish you the best use of the Sabrehaven server and its features. Server is based on the Nostalrius fork which uses original cipsoft resources which were leaked- however I would say this is super expansion features wise than Nostalrius fork I have started with and there we have had lots of old crash bugs fixed like aleta sio regex crash bug, creatures talk for no spectators crash bug fix and etc. All in all, I will try to make a little documentation for you. To start with, take a look at the Good reads for you about my and Sabrehaven life:

Sabrehaven features or whats new not in the Nostalrius fork​

• 7.8-8.0 cities and quests including POI, INQ and other.
  • Outfits, Outfit Addons, Mounts, Shaders, Auras, Wings...
  • Market system.
  • Built in client shop system.
  • Offline training implementation.
  • Stamina implementation.
  • Guild wars with bounties implementation.
  • Quest log support.
  • And quite many more for you to discover including many bugfixes.

How to find things in this mess​

The very first and the very important thing is to take a look at the commit history! You can find the whole progress of the development which may be very useful for you. Now lets speak about branches:
Compile the sources just as you would compile any other TFS server. Here is also sabrehaven.sql which you must use to create clean schema and little schema changes for znoteAAC support sabrehaven_znote.sql.

Info regarding Sabrehaven 8.0​

• You should use 800OTClient folder to login with the very specific OTClient which is based OTCv8
  • There is the most majority of the new cool features: mounts and shaders, in-game shop system, market system (there is a little snipper in www library to generate json for items), colourful loot message based on items.srv cost property, the implementation of inq, svargrond arena and other cool things. However many things are missing like no mount outfits for all outfits except citizen outfit, majority of items missing its description in items.srv.

Info regarding Sabrehaven 7.92​

It is quite precise replica of how 7.92 tibia worked only with original cipsoft client and it does not contain too much custom features.

Info regarding Sabrehaven 7.8​

It is supreme replica of 7.8 server- I was taking care of the every detail how the map and features differ from leaked 7.72 and 7.8 however didin't receive too much interest from players and I though 7.9 with POI has to be the thing I need to make server great success. Only 7.8 original client required to login.

Info regarding Sabrehaven 7.4​

Nothing much to say- wasn't a big success, it is basically a copy of 7.92 sabrehaven but without hotkeys and map has deleted PZs in boats to abuse newbies. And good old uh trap and other traps to abuse the newbies even more. Login with OTCv8.

The little QA session for you because I know what you want to ask​

Sabrehaven Tools​

Credits​

• Erikas Kontenis for the Sabrehaven Platform
  • CustomTibia OTLand user for the mapping 8.0 custom areas
  • Nostalrius and TheForgottenServer Team
  • Maybe Cipsoft too for its resources and the whole game? Idk :)

Some pictures from in-game​

bank color_loot ingameshop inq market

Attachments

• SabrehavenServer-master.zip
    63.6 MB · Views: 568 · VirusTotal
Last edited:

What is Sabrehaven​

Link to repo: GitHub - ErikasKontenis/SabrehavenServer (https://github.com/ErikasKontenis/SabrehavenServer)

Overall I feel like I have contributed to open tibia too little and worked too much in private as compared with other developers I see and respect so in return I wish to give everything I took. And I wish you the best use of the Sabrehaven server and its features. Server is based on the Nostalrius fork which uses original cipsoft resources which were leaked- however I would say this is super expansion features wise than Nostalrius fork I have started with and there we have had lots of old crash bugs fixed like aleta sio regex crash bug, creatures talk for no spectators crash bug fix and etc. All in all, I will try to make a little documentation for you. To start with, take a look at the Good reads for you about my and Sabrehaven life:

Sabrehaven features or whats new not in the Nostalrius fork​

• 7.8-8.0 cities and quests including POI, INQ and other.
  • Outfits, Outfit Addons, Mounts, Shaders, Auras, Wings...
  • Market system.
  • Built in client shop system.
  • Offline training implementation.
  • Stamina implementation.
  • Guild wars with bounties implementation.
  • Quest log support.
  • And quite many more for you to discover including many bugfixes.

How to find things in this mess​

The very first and the very important thing is to take a look at the commit history! You can find the whole progress of the development which may be very useful for you. Now lets speak about branches:
Compile the sources just as you would compile any other TFS server. Here is also sabrehaven.sql which you must use to create clean schema and little schema changes for znoteAAC support sabrehaven_znote.sql.

Info regarding Sabrehaven 8.0​

• You should use 800OTClient folder to login with the very specific OTClient which is based OTCv8
  • There is the most majority of the new cool features: mounts and shaders, in-game shop system, market system (there is a little snipper in www library to generate json for items), colourful loot message based on items.srv cost property, the implementation of inq, svargrond arena and other cool things. However many things are missing like no mount outfits for all outfits except citizen outfit, majority of items missing its description in items.srv.

Info regarding Sabrehaven 7.92​

It is quite precise replica of how 7.92 tibia worked only with original cipsoft client and it does not contain too much custom features.

Info regarding Sabrehaven 7.8​

It is supreme replica of 7.8 server- I was taking care of the every detail how the map and features differ from leaked 7.72 and 7.8 however didin't receive too much interest from players and I though 7.9 with POI has to be the thing I need to make server great success. Only 7.8 original client required to login.

Info regarding Sabrehaven 7.4​

Nothing much to say- wasn't a big success, it is basically a copy of 7.92 sabrehaven but without hotkeys and map has deleted PZs in boats to abuse newbies. And good old uh trap and other traps to abuse the newbies even more. Login with OTCv8.

The little QA session for you because I know what you want to ask​

Sabrehaven Tools​

Credits​

• Erikas Kontenis for the Sabrehaven Platform
  • CustomTibia OTLand user for the mapping 8.0 custom areas
  • Nostalrius and TheForgottenServer Team
  • Maybe Cipsoft too for its resources and the whole game? Idk :)

Some pictures from in-game​

bank color_loot ingameshop inq market
Does your nostalrius version has something interesnting latelly added by ezz or is this just the old version released that everyone has?

sorry to hear they didn't succeed after all that time you put in, atleast you got some experience from it ;)
do you have any plans for a new project or mby upgrading it further? or was this the end of your journey ;o

does it has the bank system full (withdraw, deposit, transfer)
I suggest for you to read yourself instead of ask. However: SabrehavenServer/gen-bank.ndb at master · ErikasKontenis/SabrehavenServer (https://github.com/ErikasKontenis/SabrehavenServer/blob/master/data/npc/gen-bank.ndb)
sorry to hear they didn't succeed after all that time you put in, atleast you got some experience from it ;)
do you have any plans for a new project or mby upgrading it further? or was this the end of your journey ;o
I will never create any real map OTS :) Thanks :)
U got crash on map editor nostalrius when i try to load 8.0 .srv item
Ok, I understand that it might be hard to use specific spr/dat and items.srv format for rme so I upload map editor to git as well.

Im trying to test 8.0 files in Linux
Compiled good, anyhow players cant be saved.
Message: you have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax touse near ‘,lastlogin’ = Error while saving player: Tester

Last edited:
Im trying to test 8.0 files in Linux
Compiled good, anyhow players cant be saved.
Message: you have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax touse near ‘,lastlogin’ = Error while saving player: Tester

Replace This line with
C++:
query << "`sex` = " << static_cast<uint16_t>(player->sex) << ',';

I got this error always, how to solve?
Lua:
[Error - mysql_real_query] Query: UPDATE `znote_players` SET `onlinetimetoday` = `onlinetimetoday` + 60, `onlinetimeall` = `onlinetimeall` + 60 WHERE `player_id` IN (SELECT `player_id` FROM `players_online` WHERE `players_online`.`player_id` = `znote_players`.`player_id`)
Post automatically merged:

It would be wonderfull to make it compat with

I got this error always, how to solve?
Lua:
[Error - mysql_real_query] Query: UPDATE `znote_players` SET `onlinetimetoday` = `onlinetimetoday` + 60, `onlinetimeall` = `onlinetimeall` + 60 WHERE `player_id` IN (SELECT `player_id` FROM `players_online` WHERE `players_online`.`player_id` = `znote_players`.`player_id`)
Post automatically merged:

It would be wonderfull to make it compat with

Run this sql query:
SQL:
ALTER TABLE `znote_players`
ADD `exphist_lastexp` BIGINT( 255 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
ADD `exphist1` BIGINT( 255 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
ADD `exphist2` BIGINT( 255 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
ADD `exphist3` BIGINT( 255 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
ADD `exphist4` BIGINT( 255 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
ADD `exphist5` BIGINT( 255 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
ADD `exphist6` BIGINT( 255 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',