• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.4, 7.8, 7.92, 8.0] Sabrehaven.com based on Nostalrius 7.7 fork

Good afternoon everyone, does anyone know how to resolve these errors?

Attachments

• Screenshot_276.png
    Screenshot_276.png
    71.3 KB · Views: 61 · VirusTotal
1678733700527.png

When you click on the wing, it doesn't define it too, I've already scoured the client, a source, I still haven't found the why!
Post automatically merged:

I don't know if it's the client that's bugging or if parts of the code are missing, I evaluated the official otcv8 repository and added several parts that I was talking about, but the wing still doesn't work! Does anyone have a light? neither wing nor aura! Including the functions that get the clientID already adjusted too!

Last edited:
View attachment 74095

When you click on the wing, it doesn't define it too, I've already scoured the client, a source, I still haven't found the why!

I don't know if it's the client that's bugging or if parts of the code are missing, I evaluated the official otcv8 repository and added several parts that I was talking about, but the wing still doesn't work! Does anyone have a light? neither wing nor aura! Including the functions that get the clientID already adjusted too!
where did you open this one? can you explain?

The one's that had issues getting stuck in login screen with OTCV8 how did you solve it? I see that my character logs into the game on TFS terminal.

View attachment 74095

up

View attachment 74091

how do i enable? I passed true everywhere, but it doesn't work!
First you need to apply changes on server side for these systems:
Then you must edit file modules/game_features/features.lua in OTCv8:
and under:
Lua:
-- you can add custom features here, list of them is in the modules\gamelib\const.lua
add:
Lua:
g_game.enableFeature(GameWingsAndAura)

First you need to apply changes on server side for these systems:
Then you must edit file modules/game_features/features.lua in OTCv8:
and under:
Lua:
-- you can add custom features here, list of them is in the modules\gamelib\const.lua
add:
Lua:
g_game.enableFeature(GameWingsAndAura)
Thank you, it worked perfectly my friend!

I see my character when I type the username and password but when I try to type it it says the password or login is incorrect.

Would it have with my Znote site?

does anyone have an RME map editor that can change items.srv and it still works?

I had the same issue with changing items.srv causing the RME to not load, and you gotta remove some of the flags from the items in order to make it work. I basically removed all flags from custom items added except their weights and it worked for me.

I had the same issue with changing items.srv causing the RME to not load, and you gotta remove some of the flags from the items in order to make it work. I basically removed all flags from custom items added except their weights and it worked for me.
Could you give me a demo or send me your items.srv so I can see how you do it?

This is an example of a custom ring I use:

Lua:
TypeID        = 5099
Name        = "a ruby ring"
Flags       = {Take}
Attributes  = {Weight=850}

And that made it work for me.

Back