• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.4, 7.8, 7.92, 8.0] Sabrehaven.com based on Nostalrius 7.7 fork

would someone there have to provide me with the exe of saberhaven version 8.00 support? because I am not able to compile, thank you in advance, and I would also like to know if someone can help me because I have a problem logging in to the acc created by the z-note site, the acc is saved in the database, but when I log in to the game , it says it's wrong

can someone share with my build 7.4 ?i can't build it :// thanks in advice

[Error - mysql_real_query] Query: INSERT INTO shop_history (account, player, date, title, cost, details) VALUES ('1', '4', NOW(), 'Ankh', '3', '{\"description\":\"\",\"title\":\"Ankh\",\"count\":1,\"type\":\"item\",\"item\":3077,\"cost\":3,\"itemId\":3077}')

help me

[Error - mysql_real_query] Query: INSERT INTO shop_history (account, player, date, title, cost, details) VALUES ('1', '4', NOW(), 'Ankh', '3', '{\"description\":\"\",\"title\":\"Ankh\",\"count\":1,\"type\":\"item\",\"item\":3077,\"cost\":3,\"itemId\":3077}')

help me

SQL:
CREATE TABLE shop_history (
    id int(11) NOT NULL,
    account int(11) NOT NULL,
    player int(11) NOT NULL,
    date datetime NOT NULL,
    title varchar(255) NOT NULL,
    cost int(11) NOT NULL,
    details text
);

Hello friends, I would like help to introduce the following effects on my server (using Sabrehaven 8.0 as a base), I added some new runes (avalanche, icicle, holy missile, stonesshower & thunderstorm) and some new spells (exevo mas san, exori san , exori tera, exori frigo, exevo gran mas frigo, exevo gran mas tera, exevo tera hur, exevo frigo hur) but none of the effects of these spells seem to exist on the server, does anyone have a link to a tutorial or something so I can can make this work?
Sorry for the bad English, I'm Brazilian.

Thanks!

AVALANCHE RUNE id:3161 \/
(COMBAT_PARAM_TYPE, COMBAT_ICEDAMAGE)
(COMBAT_PARAM_EFFECT, CONST_ME_ICEAREA)
(COMBAT_PARAM_DISTANCEEFFECT, CONST_ANI_ICE)

STONESHOWER RUNE id:3175 \/
(COMBAT_PARAM_TYPE, COMBAT_EARTHDAMAGE)
(COMBAT_PARAM_EFFECT, CONST_ME_STONES)
(COMBAT_PARAM_DISTANCEEFFECT, CONST_ANI_EARTH)

THUNDERSTORM RUNE id:3202 \/
(COMBAT_PARAM_TYPE, COMBAT_ENERGYDAMAGE)
(COMBAT_PARAM_EFFECT, CONST_ME_ENERGYHIT)
(COMBAT_PARAM_DISTANCEEFFECT, CONST_ANI_ENERGYBALL)

ICICLE RUNE id:3158 \/
COMBAT_ICEDAMAGE
CONST_ME_ICEAREA
CONST_ANI_ICE

HOLY MISSILE RUNE id:3182 \/
(COMBAT_PARAM_TYPE, COMBAT_HOLYDAMAGE)
(COMBAT_PARAM_EFFECT, CONST_ME_HOLYDAMAGE)
(COMBAT_PARAM_EFFECT, CONST_ME_HOLYAREA)
(COMBAT_PARAM_DISTANCEEFFECT, CONST_ANI_HOLY)

CONST_ME_PLANTATTACK (exevo gran mas tera)
CONST_ME_ICETORNADO (exevo gran mas frigo)
CONST_ME_SMALLPLANTS (exevo tera hur)
CONST_ME_ICEAREA (exevo frigo hur)
CONST_ME_ICEATTACK (exori frigo)
CONST_ME_CARNIPHILA (exori tera)

EXORI SAN \/
(COMBAT_PARAM_DISTANCEEFFECT, CONST_ANI_SMALLHOLY)
CONST_ME_HOLYDAMAGE

EXEVO MAS SAN \/
CONST_ME_HOLYAREA

can someone share the map editor compiled? (.exe)
I'm having problems with what I have, crashing at 20%, did you find the solution?
edit: fix error with .otfi files.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Hello friends, all right? I'm having problems compiling Sabrehaven 8.0 on windows, I have the following error:

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error C2338 Cannot format an argument. To make type T formattable provide a formatter<T> specialization: API Reference — fmt 10.1.0 documentation (https://fmt.dev/latest/api.html#udt) theforgottenserver C:\Users\kelly\vcpkg\installed\x64-windows\include\fmt\core. h 1581

Can someone help me ? I wanted
compile to be able to add new effects (runes avalanche, icile, etc.. & spell exevo gran mas frigo/tera, exori san, etc..)

I tried to compile with Visual Studio 2019 + vcpkg

Thanks in advance !

Hello friends, all right? I'm having problems compiling Sabrehaven 8.0 on windows, I have the following error:

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error C2338 Cannot format an argument. To make type T formattable provide a formatter<T> specialization: API Reference — fmt 10.1.0 documentation (https://fmt.dev/latest/api.html#udt) theforgottenserver C:\Users\kelly\vcpkg\installed\x64-windows\include\fmt\core. h 1581

Can someone help me ? I wanted
compile to be able to add new effects (runes avalanche, icile, etc.. & spell exevo gran mas frigo/tera, exori san, etc..)

I tried to compile with Visual Studio 2019 + vcpkg

Thanks in advance !
Follow this tutorial to fix fmt issues: [VIDEOTUTORIAL] How to fix fmt::v10::format_error and static_assert failed on TFS 1.5 (8.6 downgraded by Nekiro) (https://otland.net/threads/videotutorial-how-to-fix-fmt-v10-format_error-and-static_assert-failed-on-tfs-1-5-8-6-downgraded-by-nekiro.285971/)

Hello friend, I watched, read, listened and translated the entire tutorial and did it step by step, but in addition to still continuing with the error C2338, 2 more appeared, follow the image, if anyone can help me to compile successfully on my windows I would be very grateful , I'm trying everything and nothing works.
errrrrorrrrr.png

Hello friend, I watched, read, listened and translated the entire tutorial and did it step by step, but in addition to still continuing with the error C2338, 2 more appeared, follow the image, if anyone can help me to compile successfully on my windows I would be very grateful , I'm trying everything and nothing works.
View attachment 78217
to make it work, literally formatie the pc, I put a windows 10 and download the visual 2022 there I let install the vpck, before I had the 2019 but I could not make it work ... that solution I found

to make it work, literally formatie the pc, I put a windows 10 and download the visual 2022 there I let install the vpck, before I had the 2019 but I could not make it work ... that solution I found
I use windows 10, but I was trying to compile in VS 2019, I'm going to try now for 2020 to see if it works.

@Igor Milagres In last weeks I've seen at least few thread about issues regarding fmt v10, I highly encourage to always at least try to search:

Look at your iomarket.cpp and compare it with:

or if you choose to go with the solution static_cast<uint16_t>(action) make sure that all enum values used with fmt::format are also handled.

Last edited:
1694203218798.png
@Igor Milagres In last weeks I've seen at least few thread about issues regarding fmt v10, I highly encourage to always at least try to search:

Look at your iomarket.cpp and compare it with:

or if you choose to go with the solution static_cast<uint16_t>(action) make sure that all enum values used with fmt::format are also handled.
friend, I've already searched, watched videos, tutorials, read, made several attempts in different ways, but still without success to compile Saberhaven 8.0 on Windows with vcpkg and visual studio 2019 =/,
These are the errors presented now after trying this solution that you indicated.

@Igor Milagres Solution with tfs::to_underlying requires /std:c++20 that's why you got an error in tools.h. You're probably mixing 3 approaches to fix one issue here. Anyway I don't think it's a valid place for such issues, let's better move this discussion to the correct forum section.

@Igor Milagres Solution with tfs::to_underlying requires /std:c++20 that's why you got an error in tools.h. You're probably mixing 3 approaches to fix one issue here. Anyway I don't think it's a valid place for such issues, let's better move this discussion to the correct forum section.

Correct, performing the backup, returning the sourcer to the way it appears on the server, I only receive error c2338 as you can see in the screenshot.

1694205501997.png

Back