• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.4, 7.8, 7.92, 8.0] Sabrehaven.com based on Nostalrius 7.7 fork

What is Sabrehaven​

Link to repo: GitHub - ErikasKontenis/SabrehavenServer (https://github.com/ErikasKontenis/SabrehavenServer)

Overall I feel like I have contributed to open tibia too little and worked too much in private as compared with other developers I see and respect so in return I wish to give everything I took. And I wish you the best use of the Sabrehaven server and its features. Server is based on the Nostalrius fork which uses original cipsoft resources which were leaked- however I would say this is super expansion features wise than Nostalrius fork I have started with and there we have had lots of old crash bugs fixed like aleta sio regex crash bug, creatures talk for no spectators crash bug fix and etc. All in all, I will try to make a little documentation for you. To start with, take a look at the Good reads for you about my and Sabrehaven life:

Sabrehaven features or whats new not in the Nostalrius fork​

• 7.8-8.0 cities and quests including POI, INQ and other.
  • Outfits, Outfit Addons, Mounts, Shaders, Auras, Wings...
  • Market system.
  • Built in client shop system.
  • Offline training implementation.
  • Stamina implementation.
  • Guild wars with bounties implementation.
  • Quest log support.
  • And quite many more for you to discover including many bugfixes.

How to find things in this mess​

The very first and the very important thing is to take a look at the commit history! You can find the whole progress of the development which may be very useful for you. Now lets speak about branches:
Compile the sources just as you would compile any other TFS server. Here is also sabrehaven.sql which you must use to create clean schema and little schema changes for znoteAAC support sabrehaven_znote.sql.

Info regarding Sabrehaven 8.0​

• You should use 800OTClient folder to login with the very specific OTClient which is based OTCv8
  • There is the most majority of the new cool features: mounts and shaders, in-game shop system, market system (there is a little snipper in www library to generate json for items), colourful loot message based on items.srv cost property, the implementation of inq, svargrond arena and other cool things. However many things are missing like no mount outfits for all outfits except citizen outfit, majority of items missing its description in items.srv.

Info regarding Sabrehaven 7.92​

It is quite precise replica of how 7.92 tibia worked only with original cipsoft client and it does not contain too much custom features.

Info regarding Sabrehaven 7.8​

It is supreme replica of 7.8 server- I was taking care of the every detail how the map and features differ from leaked 7.72 and 7.8 however didin't receive too much interest from players and I though 7.9 with POI has to be the thing I need to make server great success. Only 7.8 original client required to login.

Info regarding Sabrehaven 7.4​

Nothing much to say- wasn't a big success, it is basically a copy of 7.92 sabrehaven but without hotkeys and map has deleted PZs in boats to abuse newbies. And good old uh trap and other traps to abuse the newbies even more. Login with OTCv8.

The little QA session for you because I know what you want to ask​

Sabrehaven Tools​

Credits​

• Erikas Kontenis for the Sabrehaven Platform
  • CustomTibia OTLand user for the mapping 8.0 custom areas
  • Nostalrius and TheForgottenServer Team
  • Maybe Cipsoft too for its resources and the whole game? Idk :)

Some pictures from in-game​

bank color_loot ingameshop inq market
I ask you a question how you can edit or add items on this server?.. I downloaded this editor
I have put in the folder of the ezitemeditor the things 792 of the otclient of the server and does not read it, it tells me Failed to open Tibia.spr!, how can I edit or create new items then? because with the regular item editor it does not open the items.srv file

Does anyone have maps for this version? I would be happy to see some for you to put into my little project.

i need,
otclient exe. and dlls i use various , but login on forgotten , in client dont login , after acc login

thanks

I added almost all the outfits and mounts, but I can't make the auras and wings work even after following the tutorials.

How to position the NPCs in another position? remeres does not recognize .xml, only .lua
Is there any way to modify the rme to recognize NPCs on the map?

Guys, i'm trying to enter in the server,

everything seems to work, but the character doenst login.

it keeps "connecting to game server" forever.

any thoughts?

1.png

2.png

3.png

Guys, i'm trying to enter in the server,

everything seems to work, but the character doenst login.

it keeps "connecting to game server" forever.

any thoughts?

1.png

2.png

3.png

I have exactly the same error on all sabersouheaven 7.4 7.9.2 8.00

Hello all and thanks Erikas for sharing Sabrehaven, I really appreciate it. Being such a newbie, I spent countless hours (in fact probably about 10-15hrs) trying to make this work, I followed all steps, tried with vs2017, 2019, 2022, gave up, search some more, then finally I found gesior's post for dummies and got the server run on vs2022. Woohoo!

But still I got stuck after it run. Here is why: I created the sabrehaven db, but Im still facing a lot of errors related to "sabrehaven.znote_*" tables, and just importing the 'sabrehaven_znote.sql' found on the servers distribution to db doesnt seem to fix it. It says there is no such table 'sabrehaven.znote_accounts', and on the servers .exe I get a lot of errors related to 'sabrehaven.znote_players'. I was thinking about creating this tables and then importing 'sabrehaven_znote.sql', but to create a table I must set number of columns and it was daunting me as I dont know how many it should have or if it is the correct approach.

Other than that, sorry for my lack of brain cells, I know this is probably me being dummy dum but I wasnt able to understand what client Im supposed to use too. In the distribution there is a folder "SabrehavenOTClient" but I dont see how to run it. I tried downloading GitHub - OTCv8/otclientv8: Clean, ready to use version of OTClientV8 - Alternative, highly optimized Tibia client (https://github.com/OTCv8/otclientv8) and moving every folder and the .init file from 'SabrehavenOTClient's folder to 'otclientv8-master' folder. I can see that it changed the clients background but it says only client protocol 8.6 allowed. Btw, Im trying to run the 7.4 branch if that makes any difference. Anyone can point me in the right direction?

On another note, if anyone has a problem with libboost_filesystem-vc143, right click project, go to Nuget packet manager and search for boost filesystem 143, then install it. I was stuck on this error for a while, even after following all compiling guides and this solved it.

Last edited:
I believe you are unable to log in because port 7172 is not open?
As for the correct client, it is the one in the folder without executables, you should just copy the .exe and the files that are missing to the client folder and it should log in (there is a modification in the client files so that only it can log in).
As for SQL errors, there are answers here in the topic of how to resolve saving players. Anyone who needs any help leave the discord, but my English is not very good.

As for the correct client, it is the one in the folder without executables, you should just copy the .exe and the files that are missing to the client folder and it should log in (there is a modification in the client files so that only it can log in).
As for SQL errors, there are answers here in the topic of how to resolve saving players. Anyone who needs any help leave the discord, but my English is not very good.
Solved the client and SQL issue with your help, much appreciated!

The 7172 and 7171 ports are all open. but for some reason it doenst connects.

5.png

4.png

Back