• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.4, 7.8, 7.92, 8.0] Sabrehaven.com based on Nostalrius 7.7 fork

market.png

Any way to organize market items?
I found where to modify it in the client, but is there any way/script to do this easier? How to sort by attack/def for example?
If I remove any item I need to change the order of all ids, is there any program to generate this?

modules/game_market/marketprotocol.lua:
Lua:
local function parseMarketEnter(protocol, msg)
  local items = {[0]={id=1781,category=19,name="a small stone"},[1]={id=2853,category=4,name="a bag"},[2]={id=2854,category=4,name="a backpack"},[3]={id=2857,category=4,name="a bag"},[4]={id=2858,category=4,name="a bag"},[5]={id=2859,category=4,name="a bag"},[6]={id=2860,category=4,name="a bag"},[7]={id=2861,category=4,name="a bag"},[8]={id=2862,category=4,name="a bag"},[9]={id=2863,category=4,name="a bag"},[10]={id=2864,category=4,name="a bag"},[11]={id=2865,category=4,name="a backpack"},[12]={id=2866,category=4,name="a backpack"},[13]={id=2867,category=4,name="a backpack"},[14]={id=2868,category=4,name="a backpack"},[15]={id=2869,category=4,name="a backpack"},[16]={id=2870,category=4,name="a backpack"},[17]={id=2871,category=4,name="a backpack"},[18]={id=2872,category=4,name="a backpack"},[19]={id=2992,category=19,name="a snowball"},[20]={id=3004,category=11,name="a wedding ring"},[21]={id=3006,category=11,name="a ring of the sky"},[22]={id=3007,category=11,name="a crystal ring"},[23]={id=3008,category=2,name="a crystal necklace"},[24]={id=3009,category=2,name="a bronze necklace"},[25]={id=3011,category=7,name="a crown"},[26]={id=.....

View attachment 79931

Any way to organize market items?
I found where to modify it in the client, but is there any way/script to do this easier? How to sort by attack/def for example?
If I remove any item I need to change the order of all ids, is there any program to generate this?

modules/game_market/marketprotocol.lua:
Lua:
local function parseMarketEnter(protocol, msg)
  local items = {[0]={id=1781,category=19,name="a small stone"},[1]={id=2853,category=4,name="a bag"},[2]={id=2854,category=4,name="a backpack"},[3]={id=2857,category=4,name="a bag"},[4]={id=2858,category=4,name="a bag"},[5]={id=2859,category=4,name="a bag"},[6]={id=2860,category=4,name="a bag"},[7]={id=2861,category=4,name="a bag"},[8]={id=2862,category=4,name="a bag"},[9]={id=2863,category=4,name="a bag"},[10]={id=2864,category=4,name="a bag"},[11]={id=2865,category=4,name="a backpack"},[12]={id=2866,category=4,name="a backpack"},[13]={id=2867,category=4,name="a backpack"},[14]={id=2868,category=4,name="a backpack"},[15]={id=2869,category=4,name="a backpack"},[16]={id=2870,category=4,name="a backpack"},[17]={id=2871,category=4,name="a backpack"},[18]={id=2872,category=4,name="a backpack"},[19]={id=2992,category=19,name="a snowball"},[20]={id=3004,category=11,name="a wedding ring"},[21]={id=3006,category=11,name="a ring of the sky"},[22]={id=3007,category=11,name="a crystal ring"},[23]={id=3008,category=2,name="a crystal necklace"},[24]={id=3009,category=2,name="a bronze necklace"},[25]={id=3011,category=7,name="a crown"},[26]={id=.....
Yeah, there is a tool. Read more in readme you will find c# program that can help.

Pessoal vou deixar minha contribuição aqui... após juntar pedaço do sabrehaven de ca, outro de lá, Database de um forum, pedaços de outros, tutoriais de outro (e não to exagerando). Consegui fazer funcionar sem dar erro no console (ERRO GRAVE)
Estou compartilhando o sabrehaven funcionando 100% ja compilado o .exe

Agora esta salvando char, não ta dando nenhum erro de tabela etc
De quebra coloquei um otclient compativel que é só logar

Tamojunto

EDIT: Faltou um negocio que esqueci mas só adicionar isso na SQL do database

Lua:
CREATE TABLE shop_history (
    id int(11) NOT NULL,
    account int(11) NOT NULL,
    player int(11) NOT NULL,
    date datetime NOT NULL,
    title varchar(255) NOT NULL,
    cost int(11) NOT NULL,
    details text
);

Last edited:
Pessoal vou deixar minha contribuição aqui... após juntar pedaço do sabrehaven de ca, outro de lá, Database de um forum, pedaços de outros, tutoriais de outro (e não to exagerando). Consegui fazer funcionar sem dar erro no console (ERRO GRAVE)
Estou compartilhando o sabrehaven funcionando 100% ja compilado o .exe

Agora esta salvando char, não ta dando nenhum erro de tabela etc
De quebra coloquei um otclient compativel que é só logar

Tamojunto
access denied!

Has anyone tested house rents?

I put in daily rent, I ran out of money in the bank (balance) and in the dp. I tested removing the premmy, restarted, but the house continued with the player.

I'm using 8.0 branch.

Has anyone tested house rents?

I put in daily rent, I ran out of money in the bank (balance) and in the dp. I tested removing the premmy, restarted, but the house continued with the player.

I'm using 8.0 branch.
I cant made it to work too… even the monster attacking range is totally bugged… this server is really a pain to make fully work, not sure if its worth the time since there is others distros as good as this one on the internet

I cant made it to work too… even the monster attacking range is totally bugged… this server is really a pain to make fully work, not sure if its worth the time since there is others distros as good as this one on the internet
I didnt notice any monster bug. How it works?

I was working on Nostalrius, when I tested this I saw that most of the bugs that were in Nostalrius were fixed and with some improvements, such as poi and inq.
This made me migrate my work here.

I didnt notice any monster bug. How it works?

I was working on Nostalrius, when I tested this I saw that most of the bugs that were in Nostalrius were fixed and with some improvements, such as poi and inq.
This made me migrate my work here.
monsters not attacking when they need to, melee monsters stay stucked in ground instead they approach and attack... you can realize it if you get a druid or sorc and mande utevo res " and click to attack the creature... most of times they will stuck at the sqm
Post automatically merged:

I'm not belittling the creators' work, but people only want to use this distro because of the "DEPOT MARKET" but it's actually much easier to implement a market in a more stable environment than to fix everything here

Last edited:
Try again
I tested the database tables that you posted, they were already fixed in the comments above, the sources still have aura and wings errors that have also been resolved... I thought that your project would have all the svargrond adjusted, as it is the only thing that remains.

As for the monsters' delay, I don't remember which line has to be changed

I tested the database tables that you posted, they were already fixed in the comments above, the sources still have aura and wings errors that have also been resolved... I thought that your project would have all the svargrond adjusted, as it is the only thing that remains.

As for the monsters' delay, I don't remember which line has to be changed
If u read it properly u realized that i said critical errors that was not letting the server starts and save characters. Most of people here were not able to even make it start

Back