• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.4, 7.8, 7.92, 8.0] Sabrehaven.com based on Nostalrius 7.7 fork

If u read it properly u realized that i said critical errors that was not letting the server starts and save characters. Most of people here were not able to even make it start
It's true my friend, thank you very much for your contribution. :)

monstros não atacam quando precisam, monstros corpo a corpo ficam presos no chão, em vez disso, eles se aproximam e atacam... você pode perceber isso se pegar um druida ou sorc e mandar utevo res "e clicar para atacar a criatura... na maioria das vezes eles ficarão presos no metro quadrado
i'm trying to replicate this bug but i cant..
(se ainda tiver mexendo nessa distro e quiser trocar ideia pra gente trocar bugs encontrados e afins.. meu discord: @nicosinistro)
Post automatically merged:

Testei as tabelas do banco de dados que você postou, elas já foram corrigidas nos comentários acima, as fontes ainda apresentam erros de aura e asas que também foram resolvidos... Achei que seu projeto teria todo o svargrond ajustado, pois é o única coisa que resta.

Quanto ao atraso dos monstros, não lembro qual linha deve ser alterada

did u notice this bug? could u remember what u changed?

If anyone wants karma-back points. Feel free to make PRs to all of the branches. I will review and merge your commits. :)
It would be great, if everyone involved in this post could give a little help, in a matter of time especially version 8.0 would be 100% In a few days.

It would be great, if everyone involved in this post could give a little help, in a matter of time especially version 8.0 would be 100% In a few days.
I can asure that no one will give a f… to that unfortunatly, maybe we should move to a private group with those who really care to “help”

Has anyone tested house rents?

I put in daily rent, I ran out of money in the bank (balance) and in the dp. I tested removing the premmy, restarted, but the house continued with the player.

I'm using 8.0 branch.
The houses that weren't working were the ones that weren't added.
In version 8.00 there are custom houses in the city of Thais that still need to be added, apparently working ok.

but I realized that a house that is lost after having the items removed, if the door is open will remain open, even though Nobody is the owner.

Would it be possible to ensure that houses without owners always have their doors closed?

You need change your account type = 5.

Check account table colunm type.

If I change account type = 5, I get error on login that char cant be loaded. It seems like 1=player, 2=gm, 3=god, but some commands dont work. Example, I can use /c to use teleport_creature_here.lua talkaction, but /m, /i, /n, /ghost, and more wont work. Any idea why?

EDIT:
Solved by editing out this in the talkaction files

Lua:
function onSay(player, words, param)
    if not player:getGroup():getAccess() then
        return true
    end

-- if player:getAccountType() < ACCOUNT_TYPE_GOD then
    --     return false
    -- end

i hope this doesnt make players able to cast this stuff, but it seems like they dont, the first if is checking for that already

Last edited:
If I change account type = 5, I get error on login that char cant be loaded. It seems like 1=player, 2=gm, 3=god, but some commands dont work. Example, I can use /c to use teleport_creature_here.lua talkaction, but /m, /i, /n, /ghost, and more wont work. Any idea why?

EDIT:
Solved by editing out this in the talkaction files

Lua:
function onSay(player, words, param)
    if not player:getGroup():getAccess() then
        return true
    end

-- if player:getAccountType() < ACCOUNT_TYPE_GOD then
    --     return false
    -- end

i hope this doesnt make players able to cast this stuff, but it seems like they dont, the first if is checking for that already
Did you try setting the account type to 3 instead of 5?

Many functions have this guard, and you don't want to look for all those lua files.

Many functions have this guard, and you don't want to look for all those lua files.
I did! In fact, it was already 3 when I started testing, and a lot of commands where failing. I am using the 7.4 distro btw.

Please Please Cat GIF by Guldhart

Hello!
Could I ask someone to upload the exe client please?

I have a question about hotkeys. Ive been looking at the commits of Sabrehaven from the 7.4 and 7.92 version and I see no commit regarding removing the use items by hotkey. I thought maybe it was handled by the otclient, but in the otclient/modules/game_hotkeys all the files in 7.4 and 7.92 version are exactly the same. Anyone know how/where this change to hotkey is made?

Also, is it ok to make this kind of question on this thread or should I post this to 'Support' forum? Please let me know if this is the wrong place.

Last edited:
I have a question about hotkeys. Ive been looking at the commits of Sabrehaven from the 7.4 and 7.92 version and I see no commit regarding removing the use items by hotkey. I thought maybe it was handled by the otclient, but in the otclient/modules/game_hotkeys all the files in 7.4 and 7.92 version are exactly the same. Anyone know how/where this change to hotkey is made?

Also, is it ok to make this kind of question on this thread or should I post this to 'Support' forum? Please let me know if this is the wrong place.
check on search someone already made a OTC with that limitations, you can add those patches and youll be fine

I added almost all the outfits and mounts, but I can't make the auras and wings work even after following the tutorials.

How did you add all this? (Outfits and mounts)
Post automatically merged:

"Solved by editing out this in the talkaction files"

Which file exactly should the changes be made?

Last edited:
Back