• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

7.4 features questions

Pietia

Reaction score
1.Was on 7.4 Tibia exhaust 2 sec on aggressive spells and 1 sec on healing/support spells or there was diffrent exhaustion (in time)?
2.How did uh traps works?
from what I can see here
youtube.com/watch?v=jCChhnIG22M
last man was healed on the stack right?
but what If one guy would went there for example would there be at any time a problem with uhing himself , for example pots on rope spot or something else like parcels etc.?
3. in this movie if they would have desintegrate they would escape trap right?

1.Was on 7.4 Tibia exhaust 2 sec on aggressive spells and 1 sec on healing/support spells or there was diffrent exhaustion (in time)?
2.How did uh traps works?
from what I can see here
youtube.com/watch?v=jCChhnIG22M
last man was healed on the stack right?
but what If one guy would went there for example would there be at any time a problem with uhing himself , for example pots on rope spot or something else like parcels etc.?
3. in this movie if they would have desintegrate they would escape trap right?

If you dont know about this you should not have an advertisement thread up.

Yeah uh heals last one in the stack. Desintegrate rune cleans every tile next to the player.

Last edited:
If you dont know about this you should not have an advertisement thread up.

Yeah uh heals last one in the stack. Desintegrate rune cleans every tile next to the player.
And why is that? I simply don't remember how it was done. It was like 10 years ago.

So how about exhaustion was it like I stated? or it was lowered back in days?

Back