• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

7.4 No Name 100% as RL incomming - opinions, suggestions, advertisment

Ist, can U inform us about the server? Will U finally start it?

Not sure honestly I have everything ready, just have no hoster, my last server has expired.
I do not see many people interested and as I am doing it for people not for the money I do not see the motivation ;p

the server right now is 100% right mastercores and as close to RL as I only could manage

Code:
15 - 50 - 10x
50 - 100 - $x
100 - 200 - 1,6x
200 - 0,8x
Skill - 5x, mlvl - 4x

This rates are not good

Suggest something else then. I will try to search for some company willing to host it for free. I do not want to charge players for playing, just putting it on for the people.

For example
Code:
8 - 30 - 30x
30 - 50 - 25x
50 - 70 - 20x
70 - 90 - 15x
90 - 110 - 10x
110+ 5x

lol you are using mastercores, that server is so bad in many ways, they skipped a huge amount of NPCs, a huge amount of quests in the NPCs, a huge amount of RPG feel conversations with the NPCs, a huge amount of RPG feel sentences. It's just bad they should feel ashamed. Done.

Hopefully you find a good hoster and you succeed.

lol you are using mastercores, that server is so bad in many ways, they skipped a huge amount of NPCs, a huge amount of quests in the NPCs, a huge amount of RPG feel conversations with the NPCs, a huge amount of RPG feel sentences. It's just bad they should feel ashamed. Done.

Hopefully you find a good hoster and you succeed.

I have got all NPCS 1:1 to rl tibia, nearly all quests included the useless one.
Thanks for the wishes, it is not even that I will succeed but also the community, I did all the work because people wanted to play on such a server, then tibianic realots started and noone gave a fuck anymore. Still, completed distro is just waiting for the better times

Not sure honestly I have everything ready, just have no hoster, my last server has expired.
I do not see many people interested and as I am doing it for people not for the money I do not see the motivation ;p

the server right now is 100% right mastercores and as close to RL as I only could manage

if you're doing it for the people then open a war server à la warloria/sniper/real-war/realistic war

ist why dont u try higher rates?
I would like to start realots but the rates are too slow

8 - 30 - 30x
30 - 50 - 25x
50 - 70 - 20x
70 - 90 - 15x
90 - 110 - 10x
110+ 5x

This rates someone posted above seems nice. I would play then with my team

Back