• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

7.4 ots coming out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ingens

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
I been away from tibia for quiet some time, anyone have any information on any new 7.4 coming out? Perhaps original? I miss it :)

you can always go otservlist and sort by 7.4 version :)

U realise you burnt it with your lies claiming to be Doyle?
Avoid this impersonating scam at all costs.
I really cant believe someone does something like this hahaha what the actual fuck and the worst thing is that he twitch streams on his paladin xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Obviously guy who asked 9 years ago where to play, will join your servers. Why is thread not closed and guy who promotes his scam server allowed to dig such threads with shovel?

Obviously guy who asked 9 years ago where to play, will join your servers. Why is thread not closed and guy who promotes his scam server allowed to dig such threads with shovel?
tibianic copycat owner want so bad to advertise his ot (without expending a cent) that he is advertising it everywhere where the real tibianic was advertised/linked before

Reactions: kay
Sorry guys, in my case I actually didn't notice it was an old post!

tibianic copycat owner want so bad to advertise his ot (without expending a cent) that he is advertising it everywhere where the real tibianic was advertised/linked before
i got my own 7.7 before, now Im working on a 7.4 - so Im looking for place to ask for test players to check it and report mistakes to make it even better - because I going to make 7.4 fun server + second one for an custom RPG in 7.4 climate :)
when I got my servers done - i will properlty pay for advertise to make it known better :) and... its not copy/paste btw :) in my case :)

Due of many reports I am cleaning this thread and closing because this is too old to bump like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back