• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

7.4 real map, would you play?

just 7 .4 with nothing new? no thanks
you should improve your ot
You are making a custom 7.4 RL?
Look at success servers on otservlist, almost all are RL maps. I like custom servers, but only 1 or 2 have more than 10 people.
People looking for modified RL map or custom servers go medivia or archlight
Necronia or rangers arcani have a lot of hype too
Most of custom launchs went dead one week after, or have 0 people online
Not easy to have success with modified RL map

Sure. ....again you didnt understand me....i was saying the same thing that you replied to me,you need to improve your english a little bit more

Sure. ....again you didnt understand me....i was saying the same thing that you replied to me,you need to improve your english a little bit more
I was saying to op that you were right on your reply, not replying to you, RL maps have achance if you can manage such a community, and customs need a lot more of work to have success ;)

www.newera.otservers.eu :Thinking:

Is your domain blocked by OTLand? MEGALUL

learn to read forum rules nab. and btw tehre is alot of 7.4 real maps i see no reason to open another one. :] I would recommend @R.yan new server

Just an original 7.4 RL-map server? I would start playing day one. (As long as the shop only offers a sort of Premium and not any kind of equipment.)
I am retired from everything that is even close to Tibia/Open-Tibia until a serious 7.4-7.6 RL-map opens up.

Cheers. /Don Hagman

You are making a custom 7.4 RL?
Look at success servers on otservlist, almost all are RL maps. I like custom servers, but only 1 or 2 have more than 10 people.
People looking for modified RL map or custom servers go medivia or archlight
Necronia or rangers arcani have a lot of hype too
Most of custom launchs went dead one week after, or have 0 people online
Not easy to have success with modified RL map

High Risk Website Blocked
  • Access has been blocked as the threat Mal/FBJack-P has been found on this website

Nope, I wont. Old client servers are boring.

Just an original 7.4 RL-map server? I would start playing day one. (As long as the shop only offers a sort of Premium and not any kind of equipment.)
I am retired from everything that is even close to Tibia/Open-Tibia until a serious 7.4-7.6 RL-map opens up.

Cheers. /Don Hagman
Why not play classictibia.com?

It's been online for a year and server is paid till 2018.

Last edited:
Back