• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

7.4 server hosted by twifysoft

Would you play a 7,4 ot server hosted by twifysoft.net team ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I heard you in teamspeak asking us "why did you guys hate me :(?" now he is up again spamming for nothing.

Thread: I think its a good idea but what I dont think is that the GM's wont take their time to make a new server.

half true jow . I wasnt asking with a sad emoticon face, i was asking with a ":D"
but negao told me you guys hate me coz i am a celebrity so it´s ok .

roses are red,
violets are blue,
gm mark will read the thread,
when you get 250 skill club

@Mark and about LuanarForce new changes ?

LunarForce activity has been steadily growing in the last months, I don't believe it is an appropriate time for controversial changes. Many players disagree with the suggested changes, and many seem to have voted without thinking of the consequences. Increasing the experience gain on LunarForce significantly contributes to players reaching much higher levels, which is counterintuitive if we want keep players at lower levels, which has been said to result in better battles.

There are a lot of servers with high experience rates if you don't like the rates on LunarForce; or alternatively you can play on ShadowCores.

LunarForce activity has been steadily growing in the last months, I don't believe it is an appropriate time for controversial changes. Many players disagree with the suggested changes, and many seem to have voted without thinking of the consequences. Increasing the experience gain on LunarForce significantly contributes to players reaching much higher levels, which is counterintuitive if we want keep players at lower levels, which has been said to result in better battles.

There are a lot of servers with high experience rates if you don't like the rates on LunarForce; or alternatively you can play on ShadowCores.
I not like shadowcores, keep playing my league of legends :D
ok thanks

Last edited:
ppl who disagree are there what bot 24/7 . making full money to transfer shadowcores. gm's do nothing cause are inatives , lunar died after changed exp shared ;} @Mark , and every time u said was hearing the "community" we saw this :DD
Change Lunarforce to better shared exp (40%?)
85 vote(s)
52.8%

create an official thread and lets see who wins "AGAIN"

Last edited:
ppl who disagree are there what bot 24/7 . making full money to transfer shadowcores. gm's do nothing cause are inatives , lunar died after changed exp shared ;} @Mark , and every time u said was hearing the "community" we saw this :DD
85 vote(s)
52.8%

yes
opportunities for new changes

85 vote(s)
52.8%

The problem with that poll is that it is not directed to the kind of players we are looking for to play LunarForce, it is also formulated in a way that attracts lower level players or players who are on LunarForce just to gain levels to vote for the option you highlighted. A better poll would have been:

Which level ranges are more appropriate for PVP?
150-350
351-600

By the results of that poll, we will know whether it is necessary to increase the experience/shared bonus rates so people can reach the desired levels for a better PVP experience. Anwyay, this discussion is off-topic here. If you want to continue this, feel free to post that poll on the LunarForce board and I'll keep an eye on it.

The problem with that poll is that it is not directed to the kind of players we are looking for to play LunarForce, it is also formulated in a way that attracts lower level players or players who are on LunarForce just to gain levels to vote for the option you highlighted. A better poll would have been:

Which level ranges are more appropriate for PVP?
150-350
351-600

By the results of that poll, we will know whether it is necessary to increase the experience/shared bonus rates so people can reach the desired levels for a better PVP experience. Anwyay, this discussion is off-topic here. If you want to continue this, feel free to post that poll on the LunarForce board and I'll keep an eye on it.
yes @Mark make u this poll now In Forum LunarForce

GOOOOOO

Back