• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.4] Triforce [Highrate] [USA] Start this Saturday 3rd.

Servers still up with a good amount of players on at all times. Come join the fun!

i might try it tomorrow. Its challenge to play with lags lets see how it will go.

LOOOOOOOOL, Waropolis is not me just so you guys know, but there will be a surprise for all fans soon :)!

I logged in for try. And i didn't saw any lags (im from europe). With wtfast should be working great :)

you dont realize ots in usa dont suceed . you damn nerds playing tibia try to be someone in life and quit this game try to be cool because now you are nobody on this game. this is sad
Server Online
Players: 133/200
Uptime: 39:14
Deal with it, anti bot client and Im banning all the taskers checking online every 5~8 hours.
http://triforce-hr.sytes.net/bans.php

The server is hosted in the eastern side thats why some people from europe doesn't lag at all and if you experience issue latency after lvl 70 a proxy such as WTFast will fix that.

ugliest website i've ever seen, only reason i haven't logged in tbh
Well, if you think website is ugly then make a new design for lording then? you have time to post a dumb post here so in that time you could make a design already

... people these days all about the flame

Not flaming, standard nicaw skin looks 100x better. The website it has now makes it look like that BR iluminate server

idc what u guys say this is 1 of the best/funnest 7.4 ots ive played in a long time. And its growing 10-20 ppl every day

No Mr. 24, you cant use bot, you will get banned.
Multi client is available up to 2 characters

PD: just kidding about your name, Mr. Jozef

Back