• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

7.4 water walkable borders

tarantonio

Old School Player
Solutions
Reaction score
If I remember correctly, only borders facing west and north were walkable, south and east were not.
I need to confirm that from someone with more memory than me...

you can change that via items.otb in my version of 7.4 u can walk on some but i prefer to use id 460? or 459 strange tile that is red in RME and invisible eg: (it all depends from distro ur using easily changeable via items.otb and spr/dat edit)

1619166938761.png

you can change that via items.otb in my version of 7.4 u can walk on some but i prefer to use id 460? or 459 strange tile that is red in RME and invisible eg: (it all depends from distro ur using easily changeable via items.otb and spr/dat edit)

View attachment 57938
I’m not talkin about “how” to make it walkable or not. I can’t remember what of them were walkable or not.
Thanks anyway.

If I remember correctly, only borders facing west and north were walkable, south and east were not.
I need to confirm that from someone with more memory than me...

6 out of 12 were walkable. Those marked with red were walkable, the others were not.

WKQGFkC.png

6 out of 12 were walkable. Those marked with red were walkable, the others were not.

WKQGFkC.png
of course we can say though that this is not some feature but rather bug that cip didnt bother to fix as it has no real reason to behave in either way xd

Back